Firework?

I used to quite like Newcastle fans but not any more.
Dunno what's happened to them recently just turned really gobby and full of shit.
Trying to taunt us today about our attendance when they are 3-0 down......pathetic.

They've only scored 24 goals less than us......I guess they ought to get some credit for putting up with that dirge every week.

If any city fan was at Newcastle 1969 when Wynn Davies scored in the last minute for them, that was the most frightening experience I have ever encountered at a football match, their were people running wild during and after that game, I don't think it has ever gone away!

The cookie monster said:
stevie1892 said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Good job their fans are shite and don't sell out away from home, would of hated having 3500 knobeads in the ground today..
Are you just clueless or are you a nobhead on the wind up?

Why would we take 6,000 fans to Blackburn on a Wednesday night in the League Cup a few weeks ago, and be incapable of selling 3,000 at Man City, have a word pal yeah? You know for a fact down all of the years and I literally mean all of them before we were born, after Man Utd and Liverpool, Newcastle have consistently had the best away support in the country despite having to travel 100 miles further than anyone else, to suggest otherwise is basically an admittance you're a ****.
Not really bright coming on here calling city fans cunts for no reason is it....do you think you will get banned?
Do you just accept it when people are trying to promote lies about Manchester City? So many arseholes on forums truly there are, I only went to Maine Road 4 times, and I've never been to COMs but I guarantee I know more about your club than half the people on here.

Anyway have fun am off out, and yes our fans who threw the firework, are complete and utter arseholes, it's not hard, it's not clever, it's cowardly and I hope they're banned for life.

stevie1892 said:
mancityvstoke said:
stevie1892 said:
Post war average not pre war. Post war was significantly bigger too. I've got nothing against Man City but support wise through the ages you're a lot more comparable to Sunderland than Newcastle.

mate leave while you still only sound half a tit
Mate I'm only stating facts. If stating facts and making one or two of the people on look like cunts, is me sounding half a tit, then so be it. Why let a good lie get in the way of the truth though eh?

Is it it time you fooked off and have your nighlty wank whilst watching you well worn copy of GOAL?

You'd never averaged over 40,000 till you moved to Eastlands in your entire history

thats bollox for starters

seventies consistently more than you - 6 -2 on that when you were in the top flight including the late seventies when yes we did average over 40K at Maine Road

you need to do more research

mancityvstoke said:
buzzer1 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHo2pXO_XAI[/youtube]

fell off mi chair

Well if he wants a willy wave off, then we are the fkin' John Homes aint we, so the willy wavin' wankfuk can go and get lost in that fog on the tyne.

stevie1892 said:
mcfc1894 said:
stevie1892 said:

Why would we take 6,000 fans to Blackburn on a Wednesday night in the League Cup a few weeks ago, and be incapable of selling 3,000 at Man City, have a word pal yeah? You know for a fact down all of the years and I literally mean all of them before we were born, after Man Utd and Liverpool, Newcastle have consistently had the best away support in the country despite having to travel 100 miles further than anyone else, to suggest otherwise is basically an admittance you're a ****.

Please leave our board, you scum bag. calling a blue a c*** after what you scummy idiots have just done is rich
Well I didn't fucking do it you mug. That said it is completely unacceptable, and trouble is following us everywhere this season, Darlington where we had 6,500 fans for a friendly with the pitch invasion which in effect has effected the clubs stance on our allocations, and also a big row at Sunderland the other night just for a reserve game, people walking about with knives. I hope we don't turn like Leeds, the new generation of kids these days are X Factor watching, reality TV, dole content arseholes.

Cheer up, the Children in need money from last night should come through any time, after watching you lot ransacking the place I could only come to one conclusion...... Clearly Care In The Community....

We don't want to go back to the bad old days of catchment fences do we but with dickheads like you lot it is worrying

stevie1892 said:
BringBackSwales said:
stevie1892 said:
When did we average 12,000 we averaged just under 17,000 because of a boycott to get rid of McKeag which we won and got SJH in. Two seasons earlier you averaged just 2,000 more 19,000 wasn't it 88 or 89? Despite not winning any domestic trophies for 56 (FIFTY SIX YEARS) our pre war average gate is significantly bigger than yours.

dont come in here talking shite and then ask me to do your research for you, you lazy idle geordie scumbag. Google it and check back to the full season average the season before KK took over and you will find you averaged 12k - we have never snooped that low, despite having a "club" with 400 million fans on our doorstep; by the way despite you having a larger capacity than us, our average gate this season is actually slightly higher than your's, you thick geordie ****
The season before Keegan came we averaged 16,989, because of a boycott to get rid of Gordon McKeag. Two seasons earlier you averaged 19,000 in a season that included a 10-1 win over Huddersfield. Our lowest ever was 90/91. Your lowest ever is 13,000 circa 1965 if I recall correctly. You'd never averaged over 40,000 till you moved to Eastlands in your entire history, we've done it something like 18 times.

errr from 1956 until 2000 you did not have one season where your crowd averaged more than 40,000. In fact from 1978 until 1993 you did not have one season where your crowd average actually went above 30,000 and most of those seasons you struggled to get your average above 25,000.

Truth is there is little difference between newcastle fans and city fans, two clubs which have been so starved of success but have always had a reasonable fan base despite this.

stevie1892 said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Good job their fans are shite and don't sell out away from home, would of hated having 3500 knobeads in the ground today..

Go and drink some bleach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.