Firework?

you know what...

Newcastle fans are the least deserving of any success they ever achieve, utter arrogant, self consumed, pompous, ignorant twats.

They don't even deserve Pardew or the team that played well for them today, they think they have a moral right comparable to Liverpool just because they fucked up 95.

Sunderland are the decent club from the North East, just a shame they have the incompetent buffoon as their boss.

interpol said:
I used to quite like Newcastle fans but not any more.
Dunno what's happened to them recently just turned really gobby and full of shit.
Trying to taunt us today about our attendance when they are 3-0 down......pathetic.
quote]

Sorry mate but the attendance thing is hypocritical to say the least, as you's started the attendance chant off with "you's used to get 10000".

I've always had time for City fans, when ever I've met them they've been loyal, knowledgable and a good laugh.

But what happened today wasn't just Newcastle fans. There were a couple of idiots in our end that threw a firework and a couple of seats. But what also hasn't been mentioned is the fact that a section of your support were also throwing coins.

Both sets of fans had their idiots.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
you know what...

Newcastle fans are the least deserving of any success they ever achieve, utter arrogant, self consumed, pompous, ignorant twats.

They don't even deserve Pardew or the team that played well for them today, they think they have a moral right comparable to Liverpool just because they fucked up 95.

Sunderland are the decent club from the North East, just a shame they have the incompetent buffoon as their boss.

spot on. hate sunderland and the elephant man aswell though. no reason to like them now quinns gone

JoeMercer'sWay said:
you know what...

Not true.

Had a chat with a few in town before the game...they had a lot of time for City and despise United with a passion and said they'd never speak to reds about football.

They're just like us. Loyal, passionate and starved of success but sticking with their club and being immensely proud.

Firework went off about three rows behind me, it was that loud could feel it in my stomach. Now I don't advocate violence, I always try to find a reasonable solution to problems as such. But I happened to bump into one of the twats giving it the big un behind the stewards near the train station. And yes I'm ashamed to say it I banjoed the twunt, think the firework thing just fired me up. I'm not bigging myself up, and I'm not proud of what I did, but I've not been that wound up at a game in a long time.

mcfcliam said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
you know what...

Not true.

Had a chat to a few in town before the game...they had a lot of time for City and despise United with a passion and said they'd never speak to reds about football.

They're just like us. Loyal, passionate and starved of success but sticking with their club and being immensely proud.

i know one decent Geordie, and far more decent Mackems.

Guess its just a difference between us but thats how I see it.

GeordieBoy said:
interpol said:
I used to quite like Newcastle fans but not any more.
Dunno what's happened to them recently just turned really gobby and full of shit.
Trying to taunt us today about our attendance when they are 3-0 down......pathetic.
quote]

Sorry mate but the attendance thing is hypocritical to say the least, as you's started the attendance chant off with "you's used to get 10000".

I've always had time for City fans, when ever I've met them they've been loyal, knowledgable and a good laugh.

But what happened today wasn't just Newcastle fans. There were a couple of idiots in our end that threw a firework and a couple of seats. But what also hasn't been mentioned is the fact that a section of your support were also throwing coins.

Both sets of fans had their idiots.

er WRONG.

YOU and every other away fan recently has taken up this bullshit "where we you when you were shit" chant at us. Frankly we're fucking sick of hearing it now.

Some of your goons got off a coach near the main MCFC car park and were chanting it on Joe Mercer way (aimed at fellas with kids mainly, not anywhere near Mary D's or somewhere you'd get shit back). When I pointed this out to one of the scar faced divs one of them said to me that he was a "Geordie HOOLIE" and "didnt gi a fuck like". He'd take us all on he said.

nobs

mcfcliam said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
you know what...

Not true.

Had a chat to a few in town before the game...they had a lot of time for City and despise United with a passion and said they'd never speak to reds about football.

Just like us ??? I have been away following City all over in my younger days,and never seen any throw a fuckin firework into a home end,and believe you me,I have seen plenty of balloons in the city end,but none would ever stoop that low,even the biggest of dickheads

mcfcliam said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
you know what...

Not true.

Had a chat with a few in town before the game...they had a lot of time for City and despise United with a passion and said they'd never speak to reds about football.

Bang on, liam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.