Firework?

mammutly said:
der bomber28 said:
mammutly said:
Whether he did or he didn't ( there were coins going back and forth all the time and often are down there, so why have you got your dad in those seats?) you started out saying it was the firework that wound you up. The coin hitting your dad story was an add on.

I've been in there for three seasons and never had coins getting thrown like today, my dad will go in whatever part of the ground he wants thanks. As for the coin thing, I'm sorry in my haste I forgot to tell everything, I hope you can forgive me, so that I may be a saintly blue like yourself.

Whatever, you punching opposition fans after the match because you are wound up puts you in the same category as the coin throwers and only a very small notch above the lowlife who threw the firework.

I'm very fucking far from saintly, mate but I wouldn't banjo some stranger and, if I ever did, I wouldn't come on here bragging but pretending to be sorry about it.

Fair enough. \ O /

@stevie1892
Like we told you thugs today
" you've had your day out now fuck off home"

der bomber28 said:
Right look I've been a dick, I'm the most easy going guy you could ever meet. It was totally out of character. I wish I hadn't said anything now. I'm really ashamed of what I've done and I shouldn't have posted it. red mist took over and I know that's no excuse.

You shouldn't have done it, mate. There's a little lad in Newcastle now who is crying cos his daddy got hurt by a bad man in Manchester. They're probably a poor family too.

;-)

Hope your dad is OK, mate.

A few nasties today, but us and the geordies are 99% all good lads n lasses, as I'm sure you are.

Mario-Balotelli-fireworks.jpg

der bomber28 said:
Right look I've been a dick, I'm the most easy going guy you could ever meet. It was totally out of character. I wish I hadn't said anything now. I'm really ashamed of what I've done and I shouldn't have posted it. red mist took over and I know that's no excuse.

ignore the holier than thou

mammutly said:
der bomber28 said:

You shouldn't have done it, mate. There's a little lad in Newcastle now who is crying cos his daddy got hurt by a bad man in Manchester. They're probably a poor family too.

;-)

Hope your dad is OK, mate.

A few nasties today, but us and the geordies are 99% all good lads n lasses, as I'm sure you are.

Haha cheers mate, my dads sound thanks, he's just rocking the mother of all black eyes lol.

Maccblue said:
stevie1892 said:
BringBackSwales said:
[/b]

dont come in here talking shite and then ask me to do your research for you, you lazy idle geordie scumbag. Google it and check back to the full season average the season before KK took over and you will find you averaged 12k - we have never snooped that low, despite having a "club" with 400 million fans on our doorstep; by the way despite you having a larger capacity than us, our average gate this season is actually slightly higher than your's, you thick geordie ****
The season before Keegan came we averaged 16,989, because of a boycott to get rid of Gordon McKeag. Two seasons earlier you averaged 19,000 in a season that included a 10-1 win over Huddersfield. Our lowest ever was 90/91. Your lowest ever is 13,000 circa 1965 if I recall correctly. You'd never averaged over 40,000 till you moved to Eastlands in your entire history, we've done it something like 18 times.

Interesting point, would you mind explaining how you can get an average gate of 40,000 from a stadium that holds 32,000 seats? I thought comments of all geordies being thick and overweight was rather stereotypical.....maybe not!

Mannie1 said:
Maccblue said:
stevie1892 said:
The season before Keegan came we averaged 16,989, because of a boycott to get rid of Gordon McKeag. Two seasons earlier you averaged 19,000 in a season that included a 10-1 win over Huddersfield. Our lowest ever was 90/91. Your lowest ever is 13,000 circa 1965 if I recall correctly. You'd never averaged over 40,000 till you moved to Eastlands in your entire history, we've done it something like 18 times.

Interesting point, would you mind explaining how you can get an average gate of 40,000 from a stadium that holds 32,000 seats? I thought comments of all geordies being thick and overweight was rather stereotypical.....maybe not!

i didnt know maine road was allways seated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.