Firework?

mammutly said:
der bomber28 said:
Firework went off about three rows behind me, it was that loud could feel it in my stomach. Now I don't advocate violence, I always try to find a reasonable solution to problems as such. But I happened to bump into one of the twats giving it the big un behind the stewards near the train station. And yes I'm ashamed to say it I banjoed the twunt, think the firework thing just fired me up. I'm not bigging myself up, and I'm not proud of what I did, but I've not been that wound up at a game in a long time.

People like you should be banned from all football matches.

You were wound up, so you battered an opposition fan after the game. You're not poud of it, but you thought you'd post about it on the internet afterwards.

There isn't much difference between you and the idiot who threw the firework.

Bollocks the idiot ballooning in the stadium got his comeuppance. Dancing around thinking he's charlie big potatoes, but not responsible for his actions, he got a slap he deserved, probably make him think a bit more

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
The firework guy has now been dealt with.

He was let off.

Seriously, doesn't this kind of episode give credence to the idea or having the away supporters up in the gods?
with it coming from the side people had a chance to see it coming from above could have been deadly

-- Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:00 pm --

One thing about the firework incident...wtf were Showsec playing at yet again? Rag fans bringing flares in the past then this?? whats the point in all the security at the away end if it's possible to smuggle in stuff??

Is anyone else annoyed when every Orange Coat walks down to the front of the stand and watches nothing before being given the nod to walk back up the stairs again? One Bloke had a word with one because it blocks our view of the match but he insists it's some security alert he has to do.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
The firework guy has now been dealt with.

He was let off.

Seriously, doesn't this kind of episode give credence to the idea or having the away supporters up in the gods?
with it coming from the side people had a chance to see it coming from above could have been deadly

-- Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:00 pm --

One thing about the firework incident...wtf were Showsec playing at yet again? Rag fans bringing flares in the past then this?? whats the point in all the security at the away end if it's possible to smuggle in stuff??
You can't really blame Showsec, Police or anyone for preventing someone smuggling in something that small. The person(s) concerned are entirely responsible for their own actions and are very stupid because they will be on CCTV.

I've been watching Newcastle since 1975 and have the utmost respect for Man City fans(unlike fans of Mancockney United).It makes me cringe when I hear our fans singing "Where where you when you were shit" at City fans,I've always thought City fans were loyal and good crack.
I remember when I was 10, watching us get beat by City, 29th Jan 1977,FA cup 4th round .St.James' was packed to bursting ,attendance 45,300 (seemed more like 50,000,clubs used to publish underestimated attendances to fiddle the taxman)quite a few City fans there ,including Ellen (or Helen) ,blonde woman who rang a bell all the time(I think a City fan told me she past away a while back) one Newcastle fan in NCB wellies climbed up the floodlight pylon to watch the game.Even though we lost ,it was one of the best games I can remember for atmosphere.
Apologies for the idiot with the firework,but all clubs have their Jeremy Kyle types unfortunately...I know we can't realistically win the prem(we'll be happy with the cup!) so I hope you lot do...<a class="postlink" href="http://server22.web-mania.com/users/toon1892/detail_match.php?id=4821" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://server22.web-mania.com/users/too ... hp?id=4821</a>

Colins Bellend said:
Why would Showsec search them FFS they were like scruffy fucking tinkers.
I don't think i've ever seen a scruffier weird bunch of ugly fuckers in my life, surely this lot are the "missing link".

Get back down the pits where no one can see you.
Geordies i've shit em

Ahhhhhh, thats why that bog in EL1 was half full of stinking black shit!!

It wasn't someone dying of Guiness poisoning after all lol

botafogo said:
I've been watching Newcastle since 1975 and have the utmost respect for Man City fans(unlike fans of Mancockney United).It makes me cringe when I hear our fans singing "Where where you when you were shit" at City fans,I've always thought City fans were loyal and good crack.
I remember when I was 10, watching us get beat by City, 29th Jan 1977,FA cup 4th round .St.James' was packed to bursting ,attendance 45,300 (seemed more like 50,000,clubs used to publish underestimated attendances to fiddle the taxman)quite a few City fans there ,including Ellen (or Helen) ,blonde woman who rang a bell all the time(I think a City fan told me she past away a while back) one Newcastle fan in NCB wellies climbed up the floodlight pylon to watch the game.Even though we lost ,it was one of the best games I can remember for atmosphere.
Apologies for the idiot with the firework,but all clubs have their Jeremy Kyle types unfortunately...I know we can't realistically win the prem(we'll be happy with the cup!) so I hope you lot do...<a class="postlink" href="http://server22.web-mania.com/users/toon1892/detail_match.php?id=4821" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://server22.web-mania.com/users/too ... hp?id=4821</a>

Nice one mate, all the best to ya - I think you have the nucleus of a decent team, and that was with a few injuries yesterday. I originally thought you were gonna be a poor ligue 1 team, but Pardew has spent well.

botafogo said:
I used to sit with the angel that we call Helen. A pleasure to have known her. I was also lucky enough to become friends with a group of Geordies in heywood who worked all over the country. Most grounded set of fans I ever did meet. You are a decent bunch. Probably the best set of fans I know. Stevie pissed me off though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.