First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

fulabeer said:
What looks like brutality is suppressing tactics.
Those scrotes were probably throwing stuff at the coppers further up the street. When chased, they probably rode off laughing.
What they didn't know was they were being surrounded.
When caught, they are suppressed with force to subdue and confuse them.
This is a safer way for the coppers to arrest/detain them.
Rioting is different from normal policing conditions, so different tactics need to be used.

But of coarse some loony here will argue their rights.
Yes it is brutal, but these people of limited intelligence only understand direct action.
Being prosecuted has little effect and in some cases a badge of honor.
This isn't police suppressing protesters. These scum are opportunist thieves and thugs.
They are taking advantage of the "lack" of direct action/consequence.

It doesn't take long for these dicks to get the message that they will be caught and "suppressed".
Believe me when I say it isn't ideal, but it is a price worth paying to keep order.

Exactly! Just because it wasn't caught on camera doesn't mean it didn't happen. I know that 'an eye for an eye' doesn't make it right but they certainly won't do it again.

Can't beleive there are lentil knitters here feeling sorry for them.....a slap with a baton is the least they deserve...

The Yanks get many things wrong, but shooting looters on sight isn't one of them.

If they want to avoid getting 'suppressed' it's easy......don't go out looting or rioting.

Who gives a fuck about them? Seriously i wonder about the sanity of some people on here at times. They are scrotes, chavs, jobless pricks that are a drain on society. They contribute nothing yet are the first in the queue with their hands out expecting something. Take, take take, its all they know. An opportunity came about yesterday where they thought they can do a little crime and looting, and they met their match and have paid the consequences. I could not give a toss about the scum like this. Well done the Police.

The only thing that bothers me is the fact that they weren't doing this on Market Street or Deansgate, or St Anne's Square. Instead, they've cornered 3 kids on bikes. Don't get me wrong, fuck the little bastards, as they'd probably been taking the piss out of the cops down the road, so I'd personally have done the same thing. However, how's about doing that against a hundred of the little cunts in town? A baton charge, with some violence thrown in, would have sorted it out. Oh, and please, please, please start using snatch squads again - pretty frightening those things if you use the biggest hardest cops.

Those kids have no reason to be on the streets at that time. When it got dark last night, it was well known that there violence and looting in Manchester.

To be frank, anyone loitering the streets at that time, especially kids with hoods up on bikes, should expect indiscriminate batoning from the police.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
and about fukn time as well.
im up here in Jockland,not a hint of bother,(God may it last)
Engerlund is being fukd by arseholes.
It's fukn shocking what's going on in yer part of the world.
Feel for ye Blues.
God bless ye all.

remember when rangers crossed the border and trashed manchester? drunken violence,pissing and shitting in the streets,remember the copper getting kicked to fuck by your boys?
don,t take the moral high ground -they were grown scottish men and manchester has seen nothing like it till this week-maybe the police should have cracked a few skulls that night too..?

hows glasgow on a saturday night these days? still full of drunken violence,beset by tribal nonsense with one of the highest incidents of stabbings in the western world.?

don,t make me fooking laugh.

Gaudino said:
Can't beleive there are lentil knitters here feeling sorry for them.....a slap with a baton is the least they deserve...

The Yanks get many things wrong, but shooting looters on sight isn't one of them.

If they want to avoid getting 'suppressed' it's easy......don't go out looting or rioting.

its ok to shoot the dirty non-working chavs cos they take what isn,t theirs..how do you feel about the nice well dressed mps fiddling thier expenses and taking what isn,t theirs..just because some crimes are laid out in front of us and involve a certain class of people doesn,t make them any worse than others.

hazel blears has got a bloody cheek slagging off the looting-the same salford mp who made a "mistake" and dipped into her savings to pay what she,d stolen back and kept her job..people looting on the streetrs don,t have savings and don ,t have a fooking job-go on hazel-cos we,ve all forgotten about you haven,t we ,you thieving hypocritical woman. fook you.

dennishasdoneit said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
and about fukn time as well.
im up here in Jockland,not a hint of bother,(God may it last)
Engerlund is being fukd by arseholes.
It's fukn shocking what's going on in yer part of the world.
Feel for ye Blues.
God bless ye all.

remember when rangers crossed the border and trashed manchester? drunken violence,pissing and shitting in the streets,remember the copper getting kicked to fuck by your boys?
don,t take the moral high ground -they were grown scottish men and manchester has seen nothing like it till this week-maybe the police should have cracked a few skulls that night too..?

hows glasgow on a saturday night these days? still full of drunken violence,beset by tribal nonsense with one of the highest incidents of stabbings in the western world.?

don,t make me fooking laugh.

I think calling them his boys is a bit strong. He's Scottish but it doesnt mean hes responsible for their actions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.