First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

What people also have to remember is that the police are normally out numbered in rioting situations.
This means they cannot follow the normal procedure for arrest and detain.

In Salford, there is a greater chance that these scum are armed to the the teeth.
Not just with knives, but guns as well.
I've just seen a police car battered with rocks and bricks (on TV). Those inside must have been terrified and in real danger. They were only trying to do their job.
But someone will still moan at the levels of "police" violence in this video.....sad sad people.

gingerthai said:
Anyone else noticed that the lad who gets hit on the bike is hit by his own mate. His mate must have been hiding near the lamp post. When he sees the riot police he makes a run for it and colides with the lad on the bike.
Yep. Most people seem to have missed this point; it wasn't the police who sent him flying off his bike.

citysince88 said:
dannybcity said:
citysince88 said:
If this is what makes people feel better then our society is in deeper shit than we think.

As one of the more "left wing" members of bluemoon I've got to question what you're on about. It's a pretty fair amount of force, you could hardly call it brutality and it shows that the police are getting a grip on the situation.

I am not left wing or right wing I just get an immense feeling of shame that this forum is so jolly in the fact that young people are having to be beaten in the streets, if they deserve it or not doesn't come into it for me, its the thirst for vengence which I find just as sickening as the looting and rioting.

I think we're becoming animals.

-- Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:21 am --

goatinho said:
citysince88 said:
How old am I ? Really !
yes?is it a difficult question?
i presume you are around 20 years old had an easy life still live with mummy and daddy and long for a liberal government.
this doesnt make people feel better this makes people think the police are actually doing something at last. people out on bikes when they have been told not to go into the city centre? you think they were innocent by standers?

oh dear !

Citysince88, Surley it's not that difficult, is it ?

i`m sure someone has beaten me to it, but this softly softly approach you seem to crave is part of the reason this scum think they can do exactly what they want with impunity.

there may be deeper lying issues why this shit behave like they do, needless to say this also needs looking at. but in the mean time we need to go in heavy and hard, its the only thing that will stop this shit dead hopefully in their tracks.

the bleeding heart liberals have had their way on how to manage trouble in society for too long.

dennishasdoneit said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
and about fukn time as well.
im up here in Jockland,not a hint of bother,(God may it last)
Engerlund is being fukd by arseholes.
It's fukn shocking what's going on in yer part of the world.
Feel for ye Blues.
God bless ye all.

remember when rangers crossed the border and trashed manchester? drunken violence,pissing and shitting in the streets,remember the copper getting kicked to fuck by your boys?
don,t take the moral high ground -they were grown scottish men and manchester has seen nothing like it till this week-maybe the police should have cracked a few skulls that night too..?

hows glasgow on a saturday night these days? still full of drunken violence,beset by tribal nonsense with one of the highest incidents of stabbings in the western world.?

don,t make me fooking laugh.

That's a bit harsh!

You can't go tarnishing TTTCITYBHOY with the same brush just because he's Scottish.

That's like labelling all City fans the same if one thug who happened to be a City fan did something out of order!

FuZzY said:
dennishasdoneit said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
and about fukn time as well.
im up here in Jockland,not a hint of bother,(God may it last)
Engerlund is being fukd by arseholes.
It's fukn shocking what's going on in yer part of the world.
Feel for ye Blues.
God bless ye all.

remember when rangers crossed the border and trashed manchester? drunken violence,pissing and shitting in the streets,remember the copper getting kicked to fuck by your boys?
don,t take the moral high ground -they were grown scottish men and manchester has seen nothing like it till this week-maybe the police should have cracked a few skulls that night too..?

hows glasgow on a saturday night these days? still full of drunken violence,beset by tribal nonsense with one of the highest incidents of stabbings in the western world.?

That's a bit harsh!

You can't go tarnishing TTTCITYBHOY with the same brush just because he's Scottish.

That's like labelling all City fans the same if one thug who happened to be a City fan did something out of order!

Just said the same thing on the previous page. You cant be lumping people in to one group whether that be because of nationality or team supported. I've seen plenty of City fans over the years that would tarnish our name if that was the case.

fulabeer said:
What people also have to remember is that the police are normally out numbered in rioting situations.
This means they cannot follow the normal procedure for arrest and detain.

In Salford, there is a greater chance that these scum are armed to the the teeth.
Not just with knives, but guns as well.
I've just seen a police car battered with rocks and bricks (on TV). Those inside must have been terrified and in real danger. They were only trying to do their job.
But someone will still moan at the levels of "police" violence in this video.....sad sad people.

Some sense here, it's called 'practical Policing', some may not like it but it is what it is, the situation has brought us to that point, 'summary justice'.
Each arrest would result in a lesser Police presence taking away numerous officers from an already depleted frontline in order to transport and process ( albeit to a lesser extent than normal) anyone taken into custody, 200 arrests would leave a handful of officers on the streets to deal with thousands of 'rioters' and that is not an ideal situation to be in for them or for the general public, how many people would leave their work colleagues or their 'customers' in the sh1t which in essence this would bring ?

Elanjo, whilst you are right with the fundamentals of what you are saying I agree, but I think here is a one of those cases where we have to look at the bigger picture and how it would likely develop, ie free reign for the rest of them to go about almost totally unchallenged whilst there's little chance of being apprehended and that is a situation we definitely don't want to be in.

gingerthai said:
FuZzY said:
dennishasdoneit said:

That's a bit harsh!

Just said the same thing on the previous page. You cant be lumping people in to one group whether that be because of nationality or team supported. I've seen plenty of City fans over the years that would tarnish our name if that was the case.

I actually don't think dennishasdoneit read TTTCITYBHOY's post properly in the first place.

There was nothing dis-respectful in his post in the first place from what I read, so where he gets the 'don't take the moral high ground' from, god knows?

good video and nice to see pain being inflicted, I for one would not have a second thought about beating to a pulp anyone that threatens my family or my property, the police needed to step up there enforcement because ordinary people are and will get together to fight this scum...to be honest a night of heavy rain would stop a lot of the shit houses from venturing out...

Nice one OP that cheered me up

Policemen will probably get fucked over and the chav scum will probably get fat insurance payouts, though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.