First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

Read metalblues post you idiot. I am so sorry my replies are not to your taste and the attention is flattering, dont come to much closer though i have many many std's.

So how about this, you stop acting like a 2 year old and maybe be constructive (its a hard concept for you to grasp i know) or go and read urban dictionary in the hope you glean a pearler that will get you many lols here. You may have to wait weeks in order to use it but im sure thats no issue for someone like yourself. I mean acting the cool guy on a forum is the height of awesomeness isn't it.

mancityvstoke said:
metalblue said:
I wonder if everybody posting in this thread who are advocating the wanton clubbing of these kids beyond reproach themselves? Cast your minds back to being 13/14 would you all have been 100% certain you'd have been able to walk past a shop where doors/windows were smashed without picking out a little something? I'm not certain I would. Not talking about the little feckers that burn shite and smash the shops open in the first place (they deserve the full force of justice/retribution/wanton clubbing) but the other chancers who probably like I were at that age not having the faintest idea of the knock on effects of my actions. If you can all honestly say no way would you then I am keeping some top company these days and me mam's gonna be dead proud, and answering I wouldn't have been out at that time of night is a reflection of your parents not you!

LOTS of blues (and reds and other clubs fans) did this on a weekly basis in the 70's and 80's at aways and are probably in their 50's now .......saying smash their heads now.

Although it IS Manchester these kids are robbing. I was no saint either but strangely find myself angry at these rioters now. I am a hypocrite clearly or just age makes a difference?

I found myself making that post as I felt I was being a bit of a hypocrite over the past couple of days so if you are, you ain't alone mate!!! It probably is age, perhaps as grown ups we become the torch bearers of what constitutes common decency and as kids we're free of that burden.

TCIB said:
I understand where you are coming from metalblue i do, its just a matter of context here.
Summary justice was needed as police were stretched to breaking point. A sore leg is a small price to pay. I think you over simplify the issue when you say "wanton clubbing" it insinuates indiscriminate beating of them all when it wasn't really was it. They were targeted for a reason and all seemed fine after they took a whack.

When i was a kid we would run riot all over the Newby road industrial estate in Hazel Grove. We did not trash stuff though or rob places. The worst thing we did was knock a door run on the security guards office and then leggit.

Glad my post made some sense, it almost did when i was typing it out! You're right that we have to trust the dibble to target the right people for the right reasons and we do need to be careful of making judgements on a few seconds of video such as the one at the start of this thread (and I am as guilty as anyone on that), we have no idea what these lads were up to prior to the clip, could have easily been minding their own business as having just knocked over and robbed an old lady.

Yep it is possible they were just rubbernecking and if they were then the police were out of order defo. It just seems like a specific use of resources foccused on them guys which suggests they were guilty of something.
Well thats my reading of the footage anyway.

The police in this kind of situation have 2 choices.
1) Arrest the youth and then sit at the police station for 4 hours whilst his mum and solicitor are contacted, (solicitor free of charge) Whilst your mates struggle to deal with yobs throwing bricks at them.
then interview him whilst he sits there with a smug grin saying no comment,
Bail him whilst you gather all the evidence for the full file that CPS demand before charge.
three months later months later he gets a conditional discharge at the Youth Court.
2) Exact summary justice which leaves him bruised and sore and thinking twice about doing it the following night.
I wish it was a utopia where the police arrest the youth, he admits everything, says sorry and takes his punishment from his parents and the courts. His parents ground him for a month and the courts deal with him properly. This doesn't happen with these feral scrotes. They only understand that the weak are to be bullied and put down, they take and do what they want ...... until someone stands up to them.

Blue Mist said:
1) Arrest the youth and then sit at the police station for 4 hours whilst his mum and solicitor are contacted, (solicitor free of charge) Whilst your mates struggle to deal with yobs throwing bricks at them.
Bail him whilst you gather all the evidence for the full file that CPS demand before charge.
three months later months later he gets a conditional discharge at the Youth Court.
2) Exact summary justice which leaves him bruised and sore and thinking twice about doing it the following night.
I wish it was a utopia where the police arrest the youth, he admits everything, says sorry and takes his punishment from his parents and the courts. His parents ground him for a month and the courts deal with him properly. This doesn't happen with these feral scrotes. They only understand that the weak are to be bullied and put down, they take and do what they want ...... until someone stands up to them.

this.

citysince88 said:
beano46 said:
citysince88 said:
If this is what makes people feel better then our society is in deeper shit than we think.

Whats the answer then mate, shake their hands, pat their head and send them on their merry way with a Toffee Apple, they're getting off lightly with a quick twat round the head, personally I think they should be shot dead end of

Not at all, but if your happy to see kids beaten in the street then i think you need help. How can you not feel shame that this situation has arisen ?

The samelittle fuckers that nip over garden walls and take what they want, hang around shops snarling at people, generally try and intimidate anyone deemed vulnerable ( hence the black stormtrooper uniform they wear), give over these fuckers have had it coming for years, shame its come to this for everyone to sit up and take notice.

ban-mcfc said:
Blue Mist said:

this.

Count me in,great post

Blue Mist said:

That is not a description of any kind of legal summary justice I have ever heard before.

Where are you getting it from?

summary - to perform speedily without ceremony

Justice - The concept of moral rightness based on ethics, rationality, law, natural law, religion, fairness, or equity, along with the punishment of the breach of said ethics.

Not to hard to rationalize the actions of police here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.