First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Bit liberal, I often attack pregnant women in order to prevent the criminal from ever being born.
Aye, I use a pre-emptive approach and attack them during sex. Some people claim this is rape but they don't know what they're talking about. I'm about serving the community.

Unless you've castrated yourself to prevent you ever producing a criminal then I can't help but see you as a bit of a part timer.

Skashion said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Unless you've castrated yourself to prevent you ever producing a criminal then I can't help but see you as a bit of a part timer.
I've had the snip; the first cut is the deepest. So, no, not a part-timer. I resent that accusation.

My apologies.

Anyway, we're both skirting the real issues here. It's Tupac's fault.

Skashion said:
PistonBlue said:
Precisely. After a night of chasing these scumbags around our city, seeing them trash and burn and steal from shops, the police showed their human side and gave the lad a crack. I'd have done the same, like many others would have.
Then you'd be arrested, and rightly so. Being pissed off is not carte blanche to initiate violence. I hope this police officer ends up in court.

Am I being clarkied here.

Christ on a bike Skashion it was nothing. He will of woken up in a cell not a hospital ward. A few cracks in the legs so what?

Skashion said:
PistonBlue said:
I hope he gets a medal.

And you're correct of course, I'd be arrested. Whilst the young looter would get a caution.

Which is why we have this situation in the first place, they can do what they want and nobody can stop them. And they know it.
Then you should argue for the severity of sentencing to be changed, not to give the lad not resisting arrest a pointless but selfishly satisfying crack. I don't even get the point of what people are saying here. Give him a slap and that'll change what exactly? Will that wake him up and realise he's got to change for the better? Will he now become a valuable member of the community as a result of a few smacks with a truncheon? A short stint in prison might though when they compare themselves to real criminals. Of course, it might also give them an education in criminality but I'm still standing by the legal system rather than arbitrary violence as a better way forward.

I think the vast majority of the public have argued for tougher sentencing for years.
Did I say giving him a smack would change anything? I'm not sure I did to be honest.

I said the policeman showed his human side and did what most people would have done in the situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.