First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

blueju said:
citysince88 said:
beano46 said:
Whats the answer then mate, shake their hands, pat their head and send them on their merry way with a Toffee Apple, they're getting off lightly with a quick twat round the head, personally I think they should be shot dead end of

Not at all, but if your happy to see kids beaten in the street then i think you need help. How can you not feel shame that this situation has arisen ?

The samelittle fuckers that nip over garden walls and take what they want, hang around shops snarling at people, generally try and intimidate anyone deemed vulnerable ( hence the black stormtrooper uniform they wear), give over these fuckers have had it coming for years, shame its come to this for everyone to sit up and take notice.
Fucking hell, string em up, my experience is, treat kids like criminals when they're not doing anything wrong and they start to feel like they're criminals and revel in it. I know what you're getting at, but sometimes people go to far, hanging around on the street after dark isn't illegal, I used to do it as a kid and remember police being called on us for playing football too loud in the evening, but we were polite lads, if someone politely asked us to stop we did, so will most kids now, no need to call the police.

Freestyler said:
I hope all the scum who got caught, get a little extra battering behind close doors.

it does happen aswell, and i am all for it.

You want the police to hand out beatings.

You say the police do hand out beatings.

Surely you should be happy?<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:02 pm --<br /><br />
kennycar said:
blueju said:
citysince88 said:
Not at all, but if your happy to see kids beaten in the street then i think you need help. How can you not feel shame that this situation has arisen ?

The samelittle fuckers that nip over garden walls and take what they want, hang around shops snarling at people, generally try and intimidate anyone deemed vulnerable ( hence the black stormtrooper uniform they wear), give over these fuckers have had it coming for years, shame its come to this for everyone to sit up and take notice.
Fucking hell, string em up, my experience is, treat kids like criminals when they're not doing anything wrong and they start to feel like they're criminals and revel in it. I know what you're getting at, but sometimes people go to far, hanging around on the street after dark isn't illegal, I used to do it as a kid and remember police being called on us for playing football too loud in the evening, but we were polite lads, if someone politely asked us to stop we did, so will most kids now, no need to call the police.

Spot on.

Excellent post.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Judge Roughneck said:
You guys are hilarious. The way you bat off each other. You should be on stage.

It's a very English thing to laugh in the face of adversity and I am very English.

Superb TMQ, superb.

Go and tell those little shitehawks that smashed up Manc, looted, attacked the police and threatened innocent members of the public that those bruises will clear up. Tell them stop being soft and laugh in the face of adversity.

mcmanus said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Judge Roughneck said:
You guys are hilarious. The way you bat off each other. You should be on stage.

It's a very English thing to laugh in the face of adversity and I am very English.

Superb TMQ, superb.

Go and tell those little shitehawks that smashed up Manc, looted, attacked the police and threatened innocent members of the public that those bruises will clear up. Tell them stop being soft and laugh in the face of adversity.

Ah but the rioters weren't English, they were all dirty foreigners and unemployeds (who don't count as English).

TheMightyQuinn said:
Freestyler said:
I hope all the scum who got caught, get a little extra battering behind close doors.

Surely you should be happy?

meant in a way i hope they all do it.

Freestyler said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Freestyler said:

meant in a way i hope they all do it.

I'd bet my cock and balls on them all being giving a good kicking away from the cameras.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Freestyler said:

-- Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:02 pm --

kennycar said:
blueju said:

Spot on.

Excellent post.
Cheers mate.

kennycar said:
blueju said:
citysince88 said:

The difference now is that if you ask them to move elsewhere you told to fuck off, or your windows get smashed. No respect.

Captain Kompany said:
Looks like TMQ is infecting this thread with his idiotic, liberal, left wing view.

I don't agree with him but its hard to argue when halfwits on here speak about taking baseball bats in to town and 'twatting' everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.