First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

Captain Kompany said:
Looks like TMQ is infecting this thread with his idiotic, liberal, left wing view.

As an antidote to your idiotic, fascist, right wing view?

Or maybe I'm just having an opinion like everyone else.

You're free to disagree with me and always will be whereas if you had your way anyone who disagreed with you would be killed by the state. At least I'm fair.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Captain Kompany said:
Looks like TMQ is infecting this thread with his idiotic, liberal, left wing view.

You're free to disagree with me and always will be whereas if you had your way anyone who disagreed with you would be killed by the state. At least I'm fair.

If I've got a different view I will say it straight out. I won't be condescending towards other posters who have a different view point.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:43 pm --<br /><br />
wayne71 said:
Captain Kompany said:

I don't agree with him but its hard to argue when halfwits on here speak about taking baseball bats in to town and 'twatting' everyone.

It wasn't a case of me wanting to twat everyone though was it? I intended to get anyone who was a trouble maker. I went and didn't see anyone who looked like they might be causing trouble so I didn't get anyone. I'm sure the residents and shop owners are glad that not everyone is a coward and some of us have the interests of the community at heart. I watched it on the news on tuesday night and was outraged by what I saw people doing to Manchester. I decided that rather than sit by my computer and watch it on the news I'd rather be down there so if anything did kick off again some of the twats would think twice about staying out on the streets. I'd also point out I'm far from a half wit. I'm not sure I know many half wits who have done an A-level in further maths.

Captain Kompany said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Captain Kompany said:

If I've got a different view I will say it straight out. I won't be condescending towards other posters who have a different view point.

-- Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:43 pm --

wayne71 said:
Captain Kompany said:

I don't agree with him but its hard to argue when halfwits on here speak about taking baseball bats in to town and 'twatting' everyone.

It wasn't a case of me wanting to twat everyone though was it? I intended to get anyone who was a trouble maker. I went and didn't see anyone who looked like they might be causing trouble so I didn't get anyone. I'm sure the residents and shop owners are glad that not everyone is a coward and some of us have the interests of the community at heart. I watched it on the news on tuesday night and was outraged by what I saw people doing to Manchester. I decided that rather than sit by my computer and watch it on the news I'd rather be down there so if anything did kick off again some of the twats would think twice about staying out on the streets. I'd also point out I'm far from a half wit. I'm not sure I know many half wits who have done an A-level in further maths.

Being educated does not stop people from being halfwits, take SWPs back for example.

wayne71 said:
Captain Kompany said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

If I've got a different view I will say it straight out. I won't be condescending towards other posters who have a different view point.

-- Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:43 pm --

wayne71 said:

Being educated does not stop people from being halfwits, take SWPs back for example.

Skip over what the bulk of the message is and pick on one point then. Well to pass A-level further maths it takes more than education, you have to be extremely academically gifted. Given that a halfwit is a stupid person you're implying that stupid people can do further maths?The words pot, kettle and black spring to mind.

Captain Kompany said:

"Why wait for him to commit crimes before we sort the problem out. The problem is the people who were rioting."

Sorry, but when I see stuff like this I feel I have 2 options - I can weep at the total lack of humanity, intelligence and common sense or I can laugh and make light of it in the hope that others see how ridiculous you are.

It's nothing personal.

wayne71 said:
Captain Kompany said:

He just like an audience on here and revels in the shit & hatred he spews out,didnt he want coppers to die the other day..what a fucking guy!

The cookie monster said:
wayne71 said:
Captain Kompany said:

He just like an audience on here and revels in the shit & hatred he spews out,didnt he want coppers to die the other day..what a fucking guy!

Get off the bandwagon, baby.

If I ever desired an audience, you can be sure I wouldn't want your sort anywhere near it.

TheMightyQuinn said:
The cookie monster said:
wayne71 said:

If I ever desired an audience, you can be sure I wouldn't want your sort anywhere near it.
Its a forum where we debate..not where you dictate with vile & vulgar and nasty shit.

The cookie monster said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
The cookie monster said:

Its a forum where we debate..not where you dictate with vile & vulgar and nasty shit.

OK, if that's the case why not add to the debate instead of just focussing on my posts?

'Foe' me if you think it'll help.

kennycar said:
blueju said:
citysince88 said:
Not at all, but if your happy to see kids beaten in the street then i think you need help. How can you not feel shame that this situation has arisen ?

The samelittle fuckers that nip over garden walls and take what they want, hang around shops snarling at people, generally try and intimidate anyone deemed vulnerable ( hence the black stormtrooper uniform they wear), give over these fuckers have had it coming for years, shame its come to this for everyone to sit up and take notice.
Fucking hell, string em up, my experience is, treat kids like criminals when they're not doing anything wrong and they start to feel like they're criminals and revel in it. I know what you're getting at, but sometimes people go to far, hanging around on the street after dark isn't illegal, I used to do it as a kid and remember police being called on us for playing football too loud in the evening, but we were polite lads, if someone politely asked us to stop we did, so will most kids now, no need to call the police.

Where the fuck do you live? Kensington? Ask kids politely they will just go away... yep the respect for adults is huge and will 'politely' just leave the area. FFS I give up<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:58 pm --<br /><br />
TheMightyQuinn said:
The cookie monster said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

OK, if that's the case why not add to the debate instead of just focussing on my posts?

'Foe' me if you think it'll help.

TMQ give your head a wobble just for a moment. If you are to treat other posters' views with complete contempt, just assume your morals and ethics are beyond reproach and then spout 'just Foe me' when someone pulls you up I think debating anything with yourself as pointless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.