First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Captain Kompany said:
Can you see private messages? that's not very private.
ffs Vinny,he's a MOD,
He does want he wants,
he does what he wants,
he is the Cheesy,
he does what he wants. ;)

joke,mr mod btw.

Ah, the power.

;-)

Blue Punter said:
We've viewed a 90 sec snapshot of what at first glance appears to be police brutality.

However, given the circumstances of the last few days it has to be viewed in a different context. We have no idea what those on bikes have been up to for the last few hours.

If the message is that the police are getting tough and reclaiming the streets, it's a price worth paying.

It's not for the police to dish out punishments (beatings). There is no context that makes the above ok.

At the very least, you are innocent until proven guilty. Force may be needed to restrain someone but this was not the case in the vid. What we see there is illegal and those on here loving the fact he's getting smacked about will be the first to cry when the scrote presses charges.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
i'll say again....
why
for the 3rd time..why

Mate I'm sorry I didn't see your posts.

I think taking pleasure and I believe a few do ,in seeing people beaten regardless if they're criminals or not, is wrong.

I understand people are angry and frustrated but our debates surely should be focussed upon how we make sure this sad situation never occurs again ? instead we lust to see more violence, we need to make sure we remain better than the ones commiting the crimes and I believe wanting to see people getting a kicking given to them is a dark path to walk. I will be relieved when they are in court and people are asking how the fuck did all this shit happen.

citysince88 said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
i'll say again....
why
for the 3rd time..why

Mate I'm sorry I didn't see your posts.

I think taking pleasure and I believe a few do ,in seeing people beaten regardless if they're criminals or not, is wrong.

I understand people are angry and frustrated but our debates surely should be focussed upon how we make sure this sad situation never occurs again ? instead we lust to see more violence, we need to make sure we remain better than the ones commiting the crimes and I believe wanting to see people getting a kicking given to them is a dark path to walk. I will be relieved when they are in court and people are asking how the fuck did all this shit happen.
i think you are wrong again.
who wants more violence? i want this thing stopped. but its not going to stop without violence on violence. do you think these kids will just stop naturaly when they are gettin away with what they are doing? they will just carry on and on. i dont want violance but either the government need to give more power (rubber bulltes/tear gas) or they need to install martial law otherwise this is not going to stop. you really are in dream land the the exact reason the country is fucked.

ElanJo said:
Blue Punter said:
We've viewed a 90 sec snapshot of what at first glance appears to be police brutality.

However, given the circumstances of the last few days it has to be viewed in a different context. We have no idea what those on bikes have been up to for the last few hours.

If the message is that the police are getting tough and reclaiming the streets, it's a price worth paying.

It's not for the police to dish out punishments (beatings). There is no context that makes the above ok.

At the very least, you are innocent until proven guilty. Force may be needed to restrain someone but this was not the case in the vid. What we see there is illegal and those on here loving the fact he's getting smacked about will be the first to cry when the scrote presses charges.

Kids out on bikes in the sark with hoods when there has been rioting a short distance awat in the city centre? Fuck that. Guilty until they can prove that they are innocent I say. Anyone seen out at that time should be suspected of the worst and treated accordingly. If they aren't responsible they are let go and they can consider their bruises are for the greater good of society by allowing police to use these tactics. Well if they don't use abit of additional force the little scrote won't learn his lesson.

Fair enough 88,but the question remains.
Why was that wee shite out & about at that time of night.
Up to no good probably.
It's about time the fuzz got heavy with this shite tbh.

Strathclyde Police today stated,
"this level of violence will not happen on our streets"
That's the way 88,knock the shit out them.

As I put in my post...

We have no idea what those on bikes have been up to for the last few hours.

If they'd torched a residential block or committed something more serious than looting or general disorder, I fully support it.

If you look closely, it appears they apprehend someone next to the fence. I don't think it was just a case of let's crack a few skulls. I think there's more to this incident.

Then again, we've only watched a 90 second snapshot.

ElanJo said:
Blue Punter said:

so in this case ,when there is a full scale riot going on manchester , arnt police innocent untill proven guilty?

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
citysince88 said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
It isn't really that difficult to see why people are glad to see this. Just think a short while, it will come to you.

Thats thing though people shouldn't be glad, we should be appalled that it's come to this, perhaps I am a complete plank but I am far more concerned that young people across the nation seem to have rebelled against every one and every thing in society than I am relieved that the police are bashing a few of them, I want this madness stopped more than I want skulls crushed.
Now that I agree with. It is such a shame that it has actually come to this brig some kind of improvement on the situation. But that's the way it is. Crying about it having to come to this is not going to do anything. Accept that the police have not done enough in the past few days, and accept that it is a good thing this is happening. We tried the peaceful approach for three days and look what happened.

I've said in other threads I'd like the Army in, not to dish out beatings but because I believe it's the only institution that may hold some respect with them. I don't think they'd challenge thier authority. The media, politicians of all sides and the police certainly can not command any respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.