First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

Blue Punter said:
As I put in my post...

We have no idea what those on bikes have been up to for the last few hours.

If they'd torched a residential block or committed something more serious than looting or general disorder, I fully support it.

If you look closely, it appears they apprehend someone next to the fence. I don't think it was just a case of let's crack a few skulls. I think there's more to this incident.

Then again, we've only watched a 90 second snapshot.
they were out on there bikes hoodied up at midnight when they were clearly told not to go into the city centre. do you really belive the police were chasing them for no reason than to have a fight?
for fucks sake.

Do you not read my posts properly?

I'm not saying that in the slightest.

I'm inferring that they were involved in something more than routine disorder.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Fair enough 88,but the question remains.
Why was that wee shite out & about at that time of night.
Up to no good probably.
It's about time the fuzz got heavy with this shite tbh.

Strathclyde Police today stated,
"this level of violence will not happen on our streets"
That's the way 88,knock the shit out them.

I am not challenging the kids innocence or guilt, he may well have and probably did partake in the trouble but we need to make sure we don't drop down to thier level, thats what I'm worried about we, the supposed decent people taking on some bloodthirsty mob mentality.

ElanJo said:
Blue Punter said:
We've viewed a 90 sec snapshot of what at first glance appears to be police brutality.

However, given the circumstances of the last few days it has to be viewed in a different context. We have no idea what those on bikes have been up to for the last few hours.

If the message is that the police are getting tough and reclaiming the streets, it's a price worth paying.

It's not for the police to dish out punishments (beatings). There is no context that makes the above ok.

At the very least, you are innocent until proven guilty. Force may be needed to restrain someone but this was not the case in the vid. What we see there is illegal and those on here loving the fact he's getting smacked about will be the first to cry when the scrote presses charges.

It is EXACTLY the riot polices job to dish some out, you thing they put all that clobber on for a night on the town ?.
It is not the primary function, but they are riot police and they are called that for a reason.
Just because when you see this vid they are not doing anything does not mean they didn't do something prior in the city.
Just because you disagree doesn't make you correct.
Those police were obviously being talked onto that group of looters/rioters by a command and control or eye in the sky.
I would suggest they had done something deemed worthy of that focus and attention.
They were on their way home and thought they got of scot free, but they didn't make it and got a slap, which is exactly what they deserved at minimum.

Lets face it the chances are discipline is not doled out when they get home.

The fact they tore the city to shreds gives perfect context for the polices actions. If you agree or not is irrelavent, the context was there and the vast majority of people would nod and say good at seeing it.

Captain Kompany said:
ElanJo said:
Blue Punter said:
We've viewed a 90 sec snapshot of what at first glance appears to be police brutality.

However, given the circumstances of the last few days it has to be viewed in a different context. We have no idea what those on bikes have been up to for the last few hours.

If the message is that the police are getting tough and reclaiming the streets, it's a price worth paying.

It's not for the police to dish out punishments (beatings). There is no context that makes the above ok.

At the very least, you are innocent until proven guilty. Force may be needed to restrain someone but this was not the case in the vid. What we see there is illegal and those on here loving the fact he's getting smacked about will be the first to cry when the scrote presses charges.

Kids out on bikes in the sark with hoods when there has been rioting a short distance awat in the city centre? Fuck that. Guilty until they can prove that they are innocent I say. Anyone seen out at that time should be suspected of the worst and treated accordingly. If they aren't responsible they are let go and they can consider their bruises are for the greater good of society by allowing police to use these tactics. Well if they don't use abit of additional force the little scrote won't learn his lesson.

Oh, ok, don't go anywhere, I'm just going to phone the police to tell them that you're a child rapist. I'm sure you'll be fine with being treated as such until you can prove you're not.

You're a wum or an utter moron.

Hahaha, just logged back in and page 5 of this thread had me rolling.

Could you keep a straight face cheesy when replying to captain kompany?

Btw, in regards to the topic, the scrotes deserve everything that comes to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.