Fish And Chips

Fish and Chip chips are the best , but they make me feel bloated and sick after so i try and avoid.
I feel that way about Chinese food.

Though I am unadventurous - just get some boiled rice with chips with curry sauce.

Langley Friary on Wood Street, Langley was always very good. I haven’t been up that way since a funeral so I’ve no idea whether it still is.

Fish and Chip chips are the best , but they make me feel bloated and sick after so i try and avoid.
The trick is to not eat the full portion!

I always go for the kids meal which is a smaller piece of cod with chips and sometimes a side (and a fruit shoot(!)) for about £6

You can happily eat the lot and end up feeling satisfied and not stuffed!

I always go for the kids meal which is a smaller piece of cod with chips and sometimes a side (and a fruit shoot(!)) for about £6

Its a good point, the portion size for bag are chips are huge! not that i ever say no its too much or leave any anyway.

The price of fish chips now you have it for your dinner and tea

I'm looking forward to Pudding, chips, peas and gravy when I come up for the match on Saturday. I may go to Ashton(my birthplace) and get the tram from there if I'm running early, so where is best chippy in Ashton? If there's traffic I'll go near the ground.

It's hard to get a chippy that doesn't fuck something up, rarely do you get decent Fish and good chips with the gravy or curry in order too.

Fish and chips at the seaside is a top meal.

I'm looking forward to Pudding, chips, peas and gravy when I come up for the match on Saturday. I may go to Ashton(my birthplace) and get the tram from there if I'm running early, so where is best chippy in Ashton? If there's traffic I'll go near the ground.
Whatever you do don't make a mistake of going to Gold Medal chippy in Ashton because it's poor quality and way overpriced. Sue's chippy at the bottom of Penny Meadow is pretty good. It's a Chinese but they do good chips and gravy with Hollands puddings, can't say I've had the peas though. Failing that, Tony's chippy is the way to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.