Fish And Chips

pub near me does fish n chips with "manchester caviar" plus a pint for £15 on a friday, trying it this week for the first time, I'll report back if its any good....or maybe I won't

It's hard to get a chippy that doesn't fuck something up, rarely do you get decent Fish and good chips with the gravy or curry in order too.

Fish and chips at the seaside is a top meal.
Totally agree.

Had a family break near Cleethorpes recently, had chips twice from different places and they were both the best I've had in ages.

That's because you're a limp wristed southern shandy drinker, mate, allegedly; ). I bet you like that god awful liquor on instead.

You Mancs still stuck in the 70's, gravy - fkin gravy!
bet they still wrap the chips from Newspapers also and cost you shillings and pence.

You Mancs still stuck in the 70's, gravy - fkin gravy!
bet they still wrap the chips from Newspapers also and cost you shillings and pence.
Gravy on chips to a Manc as acceptable as Castrol is to your average car. But you southerners will never understand. And chips wrapped in newspaper is perfectly acceptable but not with gravy on. We have chips n' gravy in a polystyrene tray with plastic fork. We have table etiquette up north I'll have you know; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.