Fish And Chips

Indeed they are pal. Reminds of a song. @BlueHammer85 Shut up and listen; )

Shut up and listen, I'm going to tell thee a story
About my trip down South with my box of England's Glory
I took some numbies and a Bodkan, to make me feel at home
I'm going down to London to dig up paving stones
Got to London, half past six, I wished I'd never come,
There's poofs down there drinking halves of lager
With out notes from their mums
No gravy at the chippy, and what's a saveloy?
Every pub was full of foreigners and bottom boys.

If I live to be forty, I'll never understand
Why they're open til eleven down there
To serve beer that's second hand
Dialing 0625 on the telephone, I said:
'Pull us a pint of bitter, Ray, tonight I'm coming home.'

We are all just simple lads, never asked for much,
Just twenty pints of a Friday night and a wife at home to fuck.

Cancelled!!!

10 year bumps are great, get all nostalgic seeing usernames that I liked who no longer post for one reason or other.

Rarely eat fish and chips, I’m more of sausage chips and curry sauce kinda guy when I find myself in a chippy. Some decent ones over here in Spain surprisingly.

Cancelled!!!
Almost every gig was cancelled back in the day mate because they were deemed as every kind of "ist" going. Before they broke up they played off the back of a truck on Blackpool prom because no one dared to hire them. Saw them about 3 years ago in town and I still thought them funny as fuck.

Anyway, without wanting to derail this thread I might start a 'Let's Talk About The Macc Lads thread' to discuss further.

Almost every gig was cancelled back in the day mate because they were deemed as every kind of "ist" going. Before they broke up they played off the back of a truck on Blackpool prom because no one dared to hire them. Saw them about 3 years ago in town and I still thought them funny as fuck.

Anyway, without wanting to derail this thread I might start a 'Let's Talk About The Macc Lads thread' to discuss further.
I think James H Reeve was a big fan back on his radio show in the 80s...even though he's very left wing. I like laughing at things I'm not supposed to laugh at.

You Mancs still stuck in the 70's, gravy - fkin gravy!
bet they still wrap the chips from Newspapers also and cost you shillings and pence.

My missus a cockney keeps trying to get me to eat pie, mash & ale. Sounds horrible.
She won't eat mushie pies or chips with gravy so I won't eat her cockney food !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.