Fish And Chips

Fish chips n peas twice, two cans of dandelion n burdock, a curry sauce and a muffin/barm/roll/batch or whatever you want to call them! £31 fucking 50! Welcome to Llandudno.

Went to Llandudno last month and got rinsed too, it was a complete rip off. You had to fight the seagulls with a shitty composite wooden fork for good measure too :)

This is the place.

AF1QipPJQO8hZnDcYEpcn3yv1JYBcMyGNrtCdj6qs_k9=s1360-w1360-h1020-rw

One fish common in british waters is the Hake. A delicious meaty white fish that ends up mainly on ad Spanish andFrench dinner tables when most of it should be on our tables.

Hake is indeed a nice fish, but you will find it only in select (and usually expensive) chippies as the average Brit doesn't want it.

You can't compel people to eat things they don't want to eat. And most people aren't arsed whether their fish comes from the UK or not.

The best fish and chips I've ever had was on a P&O Cruise Ship... Iona

They have a fast food outlet called the Quays and they did the fish and chips with mushy peas and curry sauce... Absolutely sensational ... went back a few times and had it

We're on the sister ship Arvia next month now SWMBO has been cleared to travel and can't wait to see if it's as good

It's not a case of the average Brit doesn't want hake because many will not have tried it due to short demand and off putting cost. It's as tasty as haddock and tastier than cod I think. Used to eat regularly as a kid battered baked or fried. Been donkeys years since I've eaten it due to scarcity in the shops and British menu. I seems to recall eating in Spain last time I ate it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.