Five years ago today | City 2 Liverpool 1

Wish we could maintain that level of crowd participation
Im glad that our atmosphere is dependant on the game. Love how when we are needed we rise up.

As said above the real madrid game last season was spine tingling

As regards to that liverpool game, i screamed that loud when leroy scored i sent myself dizzy. Had to sit down

One of the most impressive games in PL history. Both teams run 120km, it was incredible.

What made the performance and the win even more special was the fact that we played without KDB and with a makeshift defence (Danilo at RB and Laporte at LB).

that win stopped them becoming invincible centurions. quite incredible when you think about it
Indeed!

This season they sit top of the league with 45 points from 20 games. 5 years ago before they played us that evening they had 54 points from 20 games - W17 D3 L0. After defeat that night they went another 44 games before losing again in the league including a "rolling" 38 game sequence of W36 D2 L0 and a CL win.

As much as I hate the tossers they were an incredible team. Just we were better :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.