Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

Does anyone know how many fa cup quarter final games are on TV if we get past Peterborough?

I really need us to not to be playing Saturday at 3pm
All four quarter finals, both semis and the final are on TV.

TV companies get 5-6 fixtures plus 2 replays each round (but with no replays this year, they have shown 10 and 9 in last two rounds on TV in UK) ... they need picking in R3 and R4 where there are 32 and 16 ties but now on almost every fixture will be on TV. Next round 6 out of 8 minimum will be on TV (as per old rules) but given no replays they might show all 8 live.

BBC website's report on TV putting our picture and title as "FA Cup fifth-round draw: Peterborough host Man City, Luton v Chelsea, Middlesbrough v Tottenham" is telling who they'd be picking next ...

Just had this useful email from City saying all our March games are now 'confirmed'. I assume the Brighton game might move though on the off chance that we beat Peterboro? If so, I'll hang fire on booking the rattler.View attachment 36660
You're correct regarding the Brighton game - FA Cup sixth round is that weekend so will move to a new date when we (hopefully) get past Peterborough.

Just had this useful email from City saying all our March games are now 'confirmed'. I assume the Brighton game might move though on the off chance that we beat Peterboro? If so, I'll hang fire on booking the rattler.View attachment 36660
Yeah bit loose and an oversight of them saying “confirmed” when there’s prob a 80%+ chance city will beat Peterborough and the game will be moved. Emails like this will lead to losing money and complaints

I have a feeling we'd see Liverpool (A) - Liverpool (H) - Liverpool (H) within a week in April this year ...

And how sweet would it be to put them out of CL but also finish off their title charge in PL as well (although fully aware that it could go horribly wrong for us so best avoid that in any case, and anyway not sure my heart could take that much tension within a week)

I have a feeling we'd see Liverpool (A) - Liverpool (H) - Liverpool (H) within a week in April this year ...

And how sweet would it be to put them out of CL but also finish off their title charge in PL as well (although fully aware that it could go horribly wrong for us so best avoid that in any case, and anyway not sure my heart could take that much tension within a week)
FA cup semi final the Saturday after too.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.