Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

The club will have had it agreed that they can move the fixture before agreeing the Barca friendly.

If they have not, then we deserve to have to play within 48 hours.

Its completely different its a friendly which is nothing to do with Uefa or the Premier league.
There's no way City would agree to a Thursday night friendly in Barca followed by a Sat. 3pm Prem match unless they 're sending an academy side to Barca.

I also notice that Spurs play their Europa Conf play-off on the 19th and their match for the 21st is not listed as moved on the previous page either.

There's no way City would agree to a Thursday night friendly in Barca followed by a Sat. 3pm Prem match unless they 're sending an academy side to Barca.

I also notice that Spurs play their Europa Conf play-off on the 19th and their match for the 21st is not listed as moved on the previous page either.
Totally agree but saying its no different to moving the game due to scheduled European competitions is simply not true. I cant think of any examples of Premier league games being moved because a club wants to play a friendly.

Its the Barcelona game - which isn't even confirmed as happening let alone on the 19th which will be moved imo, unless they go back to last seasons format of all games being televised.

Totally agree but saying its no different to moving the game due to scheduled European competitions is simply not true. I cant think of any examples of Premier league games being moved because a club wants to play a friendly.

Its the Barcelona game - which isn't even confirmed as happening let alone on the 19th which will be moved imo, unless they go back to last seasons format of all games being televised.
If the government decide to carry on with restricted (25% to 50%) crowds - which I suspect they will until at least October this year - we should expect to see the same level of TV coverage. That being the case, the fixtures will be all over the shop!

I can't see any 'first choice' players making a trip to Barcelona for a glorified training session.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.