Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

If the government decide to carry on with restricted (25% to 50%) crowds - which I suspect they will until at least October this year - we should expect to see the same level of TV coverage. That being the case, the fixtures will be all over the shop!

I can't see any 'first choice' players making a trip to Barcelona for a glorified training session.
The deal to show all games was only agreed because no crowds were allowed in. Next season will go back to normal in terms of TV coverage even if capacity is reduced. You can see this from the first month of fixtures

Excellent looks like if I can get tickets, Norwich Saturday afternoon ,night out in town, Sunday breakfast and a drive back to Scotland stopping of in the Lakes for tea. Like the good old days. Just need a tickets now.

Excellent looks like if I can get tickets, Norwich Saturday afternoon ,night out in town, Sunday breakfast and a drive back to Scotland stopping of in the Lakes for tea. Like the good old days. Just need a tickets now.

Same
Arsenal game should be a good day out too
If we get allowed in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.