Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Fucking 12.30 in South London and 20.15 at home, both shit times for fans and of course gives the team less time to prepare for the game, what a ****'s trick to do. I hope the club say something although I doubt they will. Done deliberately in my opinion, TNT know what they are doing.

Saturday early kickoff after a Wednesday evening game could cost the title. Outrageous scheduling.

Does that mean luton is definitely a Saturday 3pm kick off or can that still change?
Definitely Saturday 3pm. That weekend’s TV games have been confirmed and Luton’s visit to the Etihad isn’t amongst them.

Saturday early kickoff after a Wednesday evening game could cost the title. Outrageous scheduling.
I was under the misapprehension that they agreed to stop doing that and move the early Saturday to late 8:00 Saturday KO? Maybe only for mid week Europe games?

I was under the misapprehension that they agreed to stop doing that and move the early Saturday to late 8:00 Saturday KO? Maybe only for mid week Europe games?
don't want 8pm either, but why do arsenal play 7:30 and 5:30pm so in effect get 7hrs more rest time

Everton v burnley or fulham v newcastle should have been the TNT 12:30 as all 4 play tuesday before

Last edited:
20:15 midweek. What a fucking shite kick off time. That’s the next morning either booked off work or seriously knackered in the office.
It’s been a thing for a couple of seasons now for BT/TNT and Amazon when they show multiple midweek games - some at 7:30 and others at 8:15. We were early against Burnley a few weeks ago so at least we’ve had both slots. They do seem to put the more attractive games on at 8:15.

Last edited:
Only if a team has a CL away game on Wednesday like was the case with Arsenal last week.
Same with our home game against Newcastle at the beginning of the season immediately after the Super Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.