Fixtures - Southampton at home first

Re: fixtures

urban genie said:
Tonster said:
urban genie said:
Talking about fixtures has anyone started looking into train/coach times to birmingham for the community shield, had a look today and it looks like ranging from £21-£35 depending on the time and also with ITV covering it looks like it will be a 17:15 kick off to not interfere with the final events of the Olympics.

Not sure about that. Olympics continue on until the evening on that sunday so why
17.15? And aren't the Olympics on BBC anyway?

last event starts at 3pm should be over after about an hour then there's nowt till the closing ceremony at 8pm, it's suggested itv will want to have the game not clashing as both are being classed as national event so won't overlap coverage nothing confirmed mind

Now confirmed as 1.30 kick off

i swear southampton has most deluded fans they think they will qualify for champs league time for a reality check for them

Apologies if it has been done before but it seems to me that compared to same fixtures last season within first 8 of those we will either be at best 10 points better off or at worse 5 points worse off than last season.

Don't like the Liverpool away because of new manager syndrome.

As for the run in as was expected seem the game at the swamp will be classed maybe as a title decider and I am just hoping that WHAM, Swansea, Reading and Norwich have established themselves in prem league and aren't fighting against relegation, had enough of that this season. I see the home game against QPR will mean Sir joey fucking Barton is probably still suspended.

Ah well we have to play everyone two times and no doubt Bert will say no easy matches, all difficult.

Guess which team has the worst record on the opening day of the premiership...

Conspiracy!

Anyone got any idea when Sky and BT will announce their early season schedules? If the Saints game isn't moved to the monday night, I'm looking at definitely (maybe!) travelling over for it.

maps said:
i swear southampton has most deluded fans they think they will qualify for champs league time for a reality check for them
Lol im sure your joking... You are aren't you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.