Flexi Gold season ticket

Received email today but I have a different email set up for notifications relating to my lads tickets so didn't see it automatically, you may have done the same and have not noted it?

Purchased a junior ticket for ITFC, £10.

The prices for all games are amazing, highest is £15 and lowest is £8

(On top of the £75 fee which I opted to pay monthly over 10 months)

Absolutely amazing initiative by City for those like me who were able to secure a FG for a junior.

The payment option is a bit iffy but I managed it eventually just by adding my details again when I completed the purchase rather than opting to select the saved details. It doesn't like that for some reason but I completed the transaction with little fuss in the end.

The FG will need downloading to the owners device through their City account but again, easy enough.

Once the ticket has been paid for and the FG downloaded the bar code appears just like a regular S/T so no further downloads for each match that are paid for will be needed, I think.

Really pleased with this, looks like my lad will be going every week ;-)
Mine crashed at point of payment too. City’s ticketing software has always been bug riddled

To anyone who purchased their ticket for Ipswich yesterday on their flexi gold…

Does your mobile sc show Ipswich on there? Mine still says
Fixture -
Kick off -

It still only says CITY at the top and nowhere does it say it’s a flexi gold.

Cheers

Fixture -
Kick off -

Cheers
Daughters hasnt updated with the match yet but she got the confirmation email. Maybe they are waiting til the window closes before updating them all at once ?.
I wonder if the club are going to make this process the norm for all STs ?. Rather than putting your ticket on the exchange, they will force you to say you are attending ?. Hope not, but wouldnt surprise me.

Fixture -
Kick off -

Cheers
Yep..got confirmation of my purchase in ticketing history,but no update to actual ST ..don't know if this is normal or not.

Yep..got confirmation of my purchase in ticketing history,but no update to actual ST ..don't know if this is normal or not.
I called the club this morning. Helpful chap, talked me through it.
It now shows in on my seasoncard.
I had to click the 3 dots in the top right corner.
Turn automatic notifications off.
Wait 5 seconds.
Turn it back on.
Then pull down the screen from the top to refresh.

It then said, vs Ipswich
Ko 3pm

Wait 5 seconds.
Turn it back on.

It then said, vs Ipswich
Ko 3pm
I assume you are on Apple as turning notifications off isnt an option on Android. Like others above, my Flexi Gold doesnt show the Ipswich game. I was in the ticket office today sorting out an issue with my granddaughter's membership, so mentioned this flexi gold issue to the lady. She said it's not a problem as the tickets will only be loaded into season passes around five days before the fixture.

Not sure what to make of this given your successful experience. Is it possible the club deals with tickets on Apple and Android devices differently?

I assume you are on Apple as turning notifications off isnt an option on Android. Like others above, my Flexi Gold doesnt show the Ipswich game. I was in the ticket office today sorting out an issue with my granddaughter's membership, so mentioned this flexi gold issue to the lady. She said it's not a problem as the tickets will only be loaded into season passes around five days before the fixture.

Not sure what to make of this given your successful experience. Is it possible the club deals with tickets on Apple and Android devices differently?
Not sure about android sorry.
He did also say, as long as you’ve got your email confirming the purchase then you will definitely have the ticket. He said they’ve had a few issues regarding the season cards so far. Once it says Ipswich it will then be fine for the other games apparently. For example if you purchase your seat for Brentford it will automatically change to Brentford after the Ipswich game

Wait 5 seconds.
Turn it back on.

It then said, vs Ipswich
Ko 3pm
I tried this but it just shows my seat detail, entrance etc, there is just a dash where it should say Ipswich.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.