Flexi Gold season ticket

Not sure why everyone is panicking the ticket doesn't show Ipswich when there are several weeks to the match.
For me, and probably others, it’s because it’s a new thing, certainly new for me (first season ticket) just want to know it’s going to work etc and even though there’s a few weeks I just wanted it sorted.

For me, and probably others, it’s because it’s a new thing, certainly new for me (first season ticket) just want to know it’s going to work etc and even though there’s a few weeks I just wanted it sorted.
No panic, The ticket office are actually really good to replying to emails regarding tickets.

I was told two weeks before the game I'll have my tickets.

My lads have these this season and I bought them Ipwich tickets. They now can’t make it. Does anyone know if it’s possible to return them or do a seat exchange? If not is there any way to transfer if I pass them on?

My lads have these this season and I bought them Ipwich tickets. They now can’t make it. Does anyone know if it’s possible to return them or do a seat exchange? If not is there any way to transfer if I pass them on?
I think you could only transfer up to 3 weeks before or something which does seem like a flaw as it’s just seats going to waste now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.