Flexi Gold season ticket

Go on the account and at the top it will say that you have some reservations. When you click that, it will give you the option to pay for the tickets. Make sure you put add to mobile pass and click the correct one.
Just done that, thanks. It just allowed Ipwich. So basically i do this for every game?

They'll need to go onto the MCFC website, Sign into their accounts, Go to Tickets, Then Memberships and Download the membership onto their phones.

The tickets will automatically update.
Automatically? I've just done it manually for them but they haven't yet downloaded to their phones.

Just done that, thanks. It just allowed Ipwich. So basically i do this for every game?
Yeah, you should have had an email which tells you the purchase windows for the first 3 home games.

The club will give you a 72hour window 3 weeks before each home game to confirm your seat. If you don’t purchase it, the club sell it on the exchange

Automatically? I've just done it manually for them but they haven't yet downloaded to their phones.
When the Memebership is added to the phone, For example if you have tickets for Ipswich and Brentford, It will show up on the phone City v Ipswich, Then it will automatically show up City v Brentford a few days or a week later.

I cant see any obvious way of confirming I want to purchase the Ipswich ticket despite the window opening today?

Do you have a reservations section when you go on your account?
Yes found it thank-you, next problem is it doesn't seem to have the option to purchase for my family connection, so assume they will both have to individual log in for every purchase.

Did anyone receive the Email to advise that the 72 hour purchase window was open for Ipswich?
Supposed to arrive at 10am this morning with a link to purchase for my Son, but never got one.
Logged in at 10.30am under reservations and it was there to purchase, but no prompt Email at all.
People could miss out due to this. Communication is awful

Received email today but I have a different email set up for notifications relating to my lads tickets so didn't see it automatically, you may have done the same and have not noted it?

Purchased a junior ticket for ITFC, £10.

The prices for all games are amazing, highest is £15 and lowest is £8

(On top of the £75 fee which I opted to pay monthly over 10 months)

Absolutely amazing initiative by City for those like me who were able to secure a FG for a junior.

The payment option is a bit iffy but I managed it eventually just by adding my details again when I completed the purchase rather than opting to select the saved details. It doesn't like that for some reason but I completed the transaction with little fuss in the end.

The FG will need downloading to the owners device through their City account but again, easy enough.

Once the ticket has been paid for and the FG downloaded the bar code appears just like a regular S/T so no further downloads for each match that are paid for will be needed, I think.

Really pleased with this, looks like my lad will be going every week ;-)

Last edited:
Yeah, you should have had an email which tells you the purchase windows for the first 3 home games.

The club will give you a 72hour window 3 weeks before each home game to confirm your seat. If you don’t purchase it, the club sell it on the exchange
The purchase window is 4 days, or was when I read up on it the other week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.