Flexi Gold season ticket

I think you could only transfer up to 3 weeks before or something which does seem like a flaw as it’s just seats going to waste now
So basically there will be fans without tickets and two empty seats. There must be a way of sending them to someone. I wonder if they got emails to download from?

So basically there will be fans without tickets and two empty seats. There must be a way of sending them to someone. I wonder if they got emails to download from?

I think the assumption is that people won’t be buying individual tickets at a couple of weeks notice unless they intend going to the game.

They are subject to the same refund policy as any other individual ticket but I think they might require seven days notice, which has obviously passed.

I think the assumption is that people won’t be buying individual tickets at a couple of weeks notice unless they intend going to the game.

They are subject to the same refund policy as any other individual ticket but I think they might require seven days notice, which has obviously passed.
Ah ok. My boys have got a new job and been asked to work.I might be able to find a way around it.

Ah ok. My boys have got a new job and been asked to work.I might be able to find a way around it.
If they are being used by someone you know and trust, could you potentially add the new user to F&F as strongly linked, then they could log into the account and add to the pass to their mobile?

Everyone on Flexi Gold has probably seen this, but the Brentford home game is currently on sale until Friday.

Arsenal at home opens next Tuesday
There is a nice little list of dates on the OS detailing the selling windows, very good.

Just paid Brentford for my lad, £10 :-)

Whereabouts is that mate?
There is an FAQ button on the email reminder to purchase I was sent.

Lists the first 5 home games actually,

OppositionMatch Date and Kick-Off TimeSales Window OpensSales Window Closes
Ipswich TownSaturday 24 August, 3pmTuesday 30 July, 10amFriday 2 August, 10am
BrentfordSaturday 14 September, 3pmTuesday 20 August, 10amFriday 23 August, 10am
ArsenalSunday 22 September, 4.30pmTuesday 27 August, 10amFriday 30 August, 10am
FulhamSaturday 5 October, 3pmTuesday 10 September, 10amFriday 13 September, 10am
SouthamptonSaturday 26 October, 3pmTuesday 1 October, 10amFriday 4 October, 10am

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.