Flexi Gold season ticket

Downloaded mine from the email. Doesn’t say flexi gold or Season ticket at the top…?

Just says CITY

Tells me my seat at the bottom. Fixture is blank currently as haven’t purchased the Ipswich ticket.
Anybody else’s the same?

Downloaded mine from the email. Doesn’t say flexi gold or Season ticket at the top…?

Just says CITY

Tells me my seat at the bottom. Fixture is blank currently as haven’t purchased the Ipswich ticket.
Anybody else’s the same?
Think it will update once you purchase an individual match ticket, grandsons is the same, as for the layout/font etc, all updated ST’s are the same

Mine downloaded successfully in the end via the link. So I mean what happens if I try that same link on another mobile? I only want it on one extra phone but don’t want that to supersede this one.

Just purchased my Ipswich ticket on my flexi gold.

Phone wallet hasn’t updated showing it though… anyone offer help please?

Thank you

Mine was showing flexi gold 2 days ago.
Got.an email stating was being updates.
Low and behold yesterday jist.shows gold season 24-25 V Ipswich.

My lads have got these tickets. Can someone summarise what they need to do now to get their tickets?

My lads have got these tickets. Can someone summarise what they need to do now to get their tickets?
Go on the account and at the top it will say that you have some reservations. When you click that, it will give you the option to pay for the tickets. Make sure you put add to mobile pass and click the correct one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.