Flexi Gold season ticket

Thread title is wrong it isn't a season ticket.

more like the debetured membership wimbledon has
How dare you… I finally have a season ticket (yes it’s not a gold season ticket) but you come here and knock my excitement!

All seriousness though, I have my own seat, and it’s guaranteed for all 19 home games (as long as I buy them) so it basically is. Its more of a pay as you go season ticket.

How dare you… I finally have a season ticket (yes it’s not a gold season ticket) but you come here and knock my excitement!

All seriousness though, I have my own seat, and it’s guaranteed for all 19 home games (as long as I buy them) so it basically is. Its more of a pay as you go season ticket.
Yep. You have a guaranteed seat for EVERY home PL game if you want it. It’s looking like it carries the option to relocate at the end of the season. The club calls it a season ticket, you get your discount on food and beer, main difference is you opt into games rather than have to opt out if you can’t attend, and you have the option to return tickets a week before games. Yes you pay £150 extra for the privilege - and the times - but that comes down £35 with the matchday refund. All in all the club has done a good job with these and I’m pleased to have been able to get one.

Yep. You have a guaranteed seat for EVERY home PL game if you want it. It’s looking like it carries the option to relocate at the end of the season. The club calls it a season ticket, you get your discount on food and beer, main difference is you opt into games rather than have to opt out if you can’t attend, and you have the option to return tickets a week before games. Yes you pay £150 extra for the privilege - and the times - but that comes down £35 with the matchday refund. All in all the club has done a good job with these and I’m pleased to have been able to get one.
I think the point is being missed here, which the 1894 are making. You aren't wrong on the above, however this is about the club offering a season ticket at still inflated prices and retaining a significant amount of control. If groups like the 1894 don't keep pushing back on this type of thing, the club will continue to prioritise ticket income over fans choice and affordable ticketing available to true fans. This isn't the end of this slow change in ticketing approach.

I'm just wondering if anyone who got a gold flexi have received anything to download o to wallet,or any details when subscription payments begin?

I'm just wondering if anyone who got a gold flexi have received anything to download o to wallet,or any details when subscription payments begin?

I’d have thought if you’re paying it over 10 months, it’ll be the same as other season tickets. July- April. 1st or 15th, whatever you chose.

Can’t remember when mobile tickets normally get updated/ available to download. But it’ll be a lot nearer the season than we’re at yet.

My Wales tickets are QR codes that won’t work if screenshotted but you can transfer them.
But isnt that only to contacts on your phone that are already "Red Wall" members? When I've needed to pass a ticket on via the Wales app it only displays options to send it to people I know that are members.

I’d have thought if you’re paying it over 10 months, it’ll be the same as other season tickets. July- April. 1st or 15th, whatever you chose.

Can’t remember when mobile tickets normally get updated/ available to download. But it’ll be a lot nearer the season than we’re at yet.
Mine usually renews in wallet week before season starts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.