Flexi Gold season ticket

Don’t really think anyone can justifiably complain about those prices. Obviously you’ve got the £75 on top. But also you can knock an average couple of quid off those prices for the Family Stand.

It puts to bed the fears that people had of paying the £75 and then being hit with sky high match day prices on top, at least.

£255 all in for front row in 132, classed as Colin Bell but family stand really, less than £13.50 per game, Incredible value!

Attachments

• IMG_6729.jpeg
    IMG_6729.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 82
For my flexi gold

United, Liverpool, arsenal, Chelsea - £66
Villa, Bournemouth, Everton, Newcastle, spurs - £49
Brighton, Palace, Hammers, Wolves - £42
Brentford, Fulham, Ipswich, Leicester, Forest - £31
Southampton (randomly on their own) - £28
All adds up to £860 which is the cost of a season ticket the lower rows of 302.

Not sure why they couldn’t make them all £45…? 860 divided by 19?

Can’t complain as I spent the same if not more going to 10 home prem games as a cityzen member! And the prices have gone up again!

Those who have a flexi gold… do you know if we are able to relocate like other sc holders can next season?

For my flexi gold

United, Liverpool, arsenal, Chelsea - £66
Villa, Bournemouth, Everton, Newcastle, spurs - £49
Brighton, Palace, Hammers, Wolves - £42
Brentford, Fulham, Ipswich, Leicester, Forest - £31
Southampton (randomly on their own) - £28
All adds up to £860 which is the cost of a season ticket the lower rows of 302.

Not sure why they couldn’t make them all £45…? 860 divided by 19?

Can’t complain as I spent the same if not more going to 10 home prem games as a cityzen member! And the prices have gone up again!

Those who have a flexi gold… do you know if we are able to relocate like other sc holders can next season?
If they were all the same price then people would be more likely to avoid the lower category games, which are harder to re-sell, I would guess.

Is it correct you can download a flexi-season ticket to two devices does anyone know? So effectively two phones could use the ticket? (Not the for the same match obviously)

Is it correct you can download a flexi-season ticket to two devices does anyone know? So effectively two phones could use the ticket? (Not the for the same match obviously)
I don’t think so. I spoke to city shortly after I purchased one, they said there was no way someone else could go using it unless They took your phone in.
They are clamping down on selling it on. You have to attend minimum 10 games or your can’t renew

Hey all!

Quick question. I managed to get flex ST this year after waiting for a few years. Ive managed to get one for myself and one for my wife, however they're in two completely different blocks. We were so stressed and rushed on the day of purchase!

My wife is in block 130 and I am in block 302.

Is there anything at all we could do in order to get one of the flex ST moved to the other block? any chance that the support team will help or is it not possible at all?

Thanks for your help!

I don’t think so. I spoke to city shortly after I purchased one, they said there was no way someone else could go using it unless They took your phone in.
They are clamping down on selling it on. You have to attend minimum 10 games or your can’t renew
That’s annoying. I mean I get it but there are always going to be circumstances someone can’t go last minute and if no way to pass it on at all then it’s just wasted

Hey all!

Quick question. I managed to get flex ST this year after waiting for a few years. Ive managed to get one for myself and one for my wife, however they're in two completely different blocks. We were so stressed and rushed on the day of purchase!

Is there anything at all we could do in order to get one of the flex ST moved to the other block? any chance that the support team will help or is it not possible at all?

Thanks for your help!
Congratulations on getting tickets. You can at least try to move them closer together next season I would think.

Try ringing the club and see what they can do for this season. If they can’t get seats together then you’ll have a chance of seats in the same block probably. Might have to do it match by match but still worth asking if you can do it permanently.

Then again if I was going with my wife I’d probably ensure she was the opposite side of the stadium from me anyway.

;)

Hey all!

Thanks for your help!
My simple response would be to call Customer Support and fall on the mercy of whoever you speak to. Without going into detail, I had a significant issue after relocating to a new seat last season. While it took an age to resolve, they were very sympathetic and facilitated a further relocation to what was a more expensive seat for the remainder of the season at no extra cost. Given criticism of the ticket office staff down the years - much of it justified incidentally - they deserve enormous praise for the way they resolved my issue. Just ask mate. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Last edited:
Hi does anyone have the adult match by match prices for the £760 flexi-gold seasonticket. Wondering if they are different than the £860 product described above by ftg89?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.