Flexi Gold season ticket

Hi does anyone have the adult match by match prices for the £760 flexi-gold seasonticket. Wondering if they are different than the £860 product described above by ftg89?
1721816525153.png
These are the prices for mine in a £760 seat in Block 308.

Hey all!

Quick question. I managed to get flex ST this year after waiting for a few years. Ive managed to get one for myself and one for my wife, however they're in two completely different blocks. We were so stressed and rushed on the day of purchase!

My wife is in block 130 and I am in block 302.

Is there anything at all we could do in order to get one of the flex ST moved to the other block? any chance that the support team will help or is it not possible at all?

Thanks for your help!

They can do anything they like if you get the right person dealing it. That’s the difficult part though. No point just phoning up the general phone line and speaking to an agency worker with no clout.

We, for example got a season ticket moved two games into a season a few years ago for reasons I won’t bore you with.

I’m not suggesting you lie or anything but maybe if your wife had some sort of medical or anxiety issue which meant she had to be sat near you, it might help your cause?

They can do anything they like if you get the right person dealing it. That’s the difficult part though. No point just phoning up the general phone line and speaking to an agency worker with no clout.

We, for example got a season ticket moved two games into a season a few years ago for reasons I won’t bore you with.

I’m not suggesting you lie or anything but maybe if your wife had some sort of medical or anxiety issue which meant she had to be sat near you, it might help your cause?
I would suggest whoever is on the 3rd tier suddenly developing a condition meaning they can no longer cope with the spirals or wait a long time for the lift. They will be immediately transferred to tier 1 rather than the club risking anything happening if they refuse the move.

My Gold season card has just arrived as Flexi.
Don't worry about it as it's just a glitch how it displays. My Gold updated today and then went to Flexi for a while and is now back to Gold. What is on the screen doesn't change what the code for you is (& that doesn't change from match to match either)

Edit: for any Flexi members who haven't got theirs in Wallet yet this is how it looks.

1000053130.jpg

Last edited:
Received my email to download today. That being said no download option on the account and the direct link on the email doesn’t seem to work either.
Daughter had this issue but now working and downloaded to wallet. Only got the seat details though as have to confirm tomorrow (Flexi Gold)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.