Flexi Gold season ticket

But isnt that only to contacts on your phone that are already "Red Wall" members? When I've needed to pass a ticket on via the Wales app it only displays options to send it to people I know that are members.

I transferred both semi and final tickets to random people ok.

I’d have thought if you’re paying it over 10 months, it’ll be the same as other season tickets. July- April. 1st or 15th, whatever you chose.

Can’t remember when mobile tickets normally get updated/ available to download. But it’ll be a lot nearer the season than we’re at yet.
Won’t you just pay for the games you want to attend on-demand so there will not be ‘regular’ payments?

So you may have a month with one game and one with three as tends to happen and you pay when those tickets are released if you want to go…

Won’t you just pay for the games you want to attend on-demand so there will not be ‘regular’ payments?

So you may have a month with one game and one with three as tends to happen and you pay when those tickets are released if you want to go…
You are correct in that you will pay game by game, but you will also have to pay the £150 over a 10 month period if you have chosen not to pay it up front. What I'd like to know is will we receive any points. I did get 25 for matchday membership previously but have received nothing for my flexi gold membership.

You are correct in that you will pay game by game, but you will also have to pay the £150 over a 10 month period if you have chosen not to pay it up front. What I'd like to know is will we receive any points. I did get 25 for matchday membership previously but have received nothing for my flexi gold membership.

I’d guess you’ll only get 10 or 20 platinum per game as you go along. Otherwise you’d end up with it being worth more points than a regular ST, if you went to every game.

It's no points for buying the ST. 10 points per game

It's no points for buying the ST. 10 points per game
At 10 points per game (only home games) I will never ever reach the dizzy heights of 26,27,28000 points! I feel younger fans will never reach those kind of points.
19 league
3 guaranteed champ league games
A few in the cups if they’re home draws.

That’s only 220 points guaranteed (if you go to them all)

6600 over 30 years!

If you pay to double them that’s still 13,200 over 30 years.

I used to get 25 points for europa league games looking at my history. Points for away games too.
It just seems unfair that it’s a different points system now that keeps a select few at the top, yes they’ve earned it I get that!

These are the individual flexi-gold ticket prices for a junior in South Stand Level 3;

£14 - Arsenal, United, Liverpool & Chelsea
£10 - Villa, Bournemouth, Everton, Newcastle, Tottenham, Brighton, Palace, West Ham & Wolves
£9 - Brentford, Fulham, Ipswich, Leicester, Forest & Southampton
I pay much more than those prices to watch championship rugby league. Well done city.

These are the individual flexi-gold ticket prices for a junior in South Stand Level 3;

£10 - Villa, Bournemouth, Everton, Newcastle, Tottenham, Brighton, Palace, West Ham & Wolves
Slightly different price structure in Colin Bell level 1 .
£15 - Arsenal, United, Liverpool & Chelsea
£14 - Villa, Bournemouth, Everton, Newcastle, Tottenham,
£13 - Brighton, Palace, West Ham & Wolves
£10 - Brentford, Fulham, Ipswich, Leicester, Forest
£8 - Southampton

Don’t really think anyone can justifiably complain about those prices. Obviously you’ve got the £75 on top. But also you can knock an average couple of quid off those prices for the Family Stand.

It puts to bed the fears that people had of paying the £75 and then being hit with sky high match day prices on top, at least.

Don’t really think anyone can justifiably complain about those prices. Obviously you’ve got the £75 on top. But also you can knock an average couple of quid off those prices for the Family Stand.

It puts to bed the fears that people had of paying the £75 and then being hit with sky high match day prices on top, at least.
Also my adult prices only 3 are priced 59 and the rest on a sliding scale between 44-21 pound depending on opposition, all much cheaper than I expected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.