Florian Wirtz

Been impressed with Xavi Simon’s this season, a lot quicker and stronger than I thought he’d be.

Wirtz is the one though. Obviously Munich will have the bigger pull, but he could be Kev’s successor here. He’s been smashing it for the past 4 years and he’s only 20. Recovered better from a serious injury better than anyone would have predicted too.

Been impressed with Xavi Simon’s this season, a lot quicker and stronger than I thought he’d be.

Wirtz is the one though. Obviously Munich will have the bigger pull, but he could be Kev’s successor here. He’s been smashing it for the past 4 years and he’s only 20. Recovered better from a serious injury better than anyone would have predicted too.
After the shit Bayern has been thru this past i doubt it. I think it mostly depends where Alonso will go.

If to Liverpool, then they have good chance of signing him

After the shit Bayern has been thru this past i doubt it. I think it mostly depends where Alonso will go.

If to Liverpool, then they have good chance of signing him
If Leverkusen win the league i can't see Alonso leaving.

As for Wirtz, unless we've been told he definitely wouldn't come to us, we should be all over him!
A very good player in his own right, but he's also the nearest player that comes close to giving us what Kev does.

Plus he'd be working with Pep!

If Leverkusen win the league i can't see Alonso leaving.

As for Wirtz, unless we've been told he definitely wouldn't come to us, we should be all over him!
A very good player in his own right, but he's also the nearest player that comes close to giving us what Kev does.

Plus he'd be working with Pep!
Yep the quality we need

If the money is right - he leaves! Good chance Leverkusen gets raided this summer anyway, especially if Alonso takes a job elsewhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.