Foden video

It’s nothing to do with who he hangs out with, unless you want him to stop going out with his mum.

He has to realise that he’s a target for pondlife to antagonise. He needs to pre-assess going out to the Arena etc now and probably employ security.

If there had been a secure lock and decent door, none of that would have happened.
There were numerous incidents on the night involving 'famous' people.

Jordan Pickford, Foden and Noel Gallagher all had problems, maybe boxing nights are not places to hang out for celebs.

It's everything to do with who he hangs about with sadly, why do you think so many famous people become lonely? Serious lifestyle changes come as a result of fame and fortune, that's just the reality.

There were numerous incidents on the night involving 'famous' people.

Jordan Pickford, Foden and Noel Gallagher all had problems, maybe boxing nights are not places to hang out for celebs.

It's everything to do with who he hangs about with sadly, why do you think so many famous people become lonely? Serious lifestyle changes come as a result of fame and fortune, that's just the reality.
There were. Only Phil ended up with a fracas though.

Noel was goaded by a dipper fan with a bit of chanting.

Pickford dealt with his situation better.

Who should he hang out with, given his mum and girlfriend are obviously not allowed?

It’s a different world isn’t it. We stayed at the Shangri La in Abu Dhabi as a treat on the way back from visiting relatives in Oz. Some billionaires daughter was getting married at the big hotel (Emirates Palace?) and he booked, and paid for, 230 of the 280 rooms in our hotel for his guests. As you’d imagine, we all suddenly became invisible, restaurants were out of bounds, bars closed, pool parties etc. To cap it all, City should have been on a visit but got embroiled in a cup replay so didn’t come and, not that I’m one to fucking complain, it was the Christmas when Negrado was on fire and I missed 33 goals!!
Good story, it’s incredible, my mate has been to the Grand Prix twice and stayed with his cousin in a huge luxury apartment which is paid for by the Royal Family, at the track they were in the VIP area, everything was free. His cousin is one of the top boys there, as I said ex SAS but there’s literally thousands of Security guards in the country most of who are ex military. Dave, along with his colleagues also advises the forces and is sometimes assigned to VIP Foreign dignitaries. He’s on a huge salary and doesn’t pay any rent/fuel/rates etc. however its proper expensive out there.

There were. Only Phil ended up with a fracas though.

Noel was goaded by a dipper fan with a bit of chanting.

Pickford dealt with his situation better.

Who should he hang out with, given his mum and girlfriend are obviously not allowed?
Well who was the dude with the fire extinguisher, he is a lucky lad, if that had hit, this incident would be looking very different and much more serious today.

I feel sorry for the Fodens and all other 'celebs/stars" I would not wish fame and fortune on my worst enemy, great financially but the loons attracted to these people is plain scary.

Well who was the dude with the fire extinguisher, he is a lucky lad, if that had hit, this incident would be looking very different and much more serious today.

I feel sorry for the Fodens and all other 'celebs/stars" I would not wish fame and fortune on my worst enemy, great financially but the loons attracted to these people is plain scary.
He clearly lost the plot when he saw a woman smashed in the face....then tried taking on 3 or more lads. Like you say....he was lucky he didnt hurt someone though. It was a situation that they need to avoid and I'm sure they will in future. I never thought I'd see anything like that tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.