Foden video

Well who was the dude with the fire extinguisher, he is a lucky lad, if that had hit, this incident would be looking very different and much more serious today.

I feel sorry for the Fodens and all other 'celebs/stars" I would not wish fame and fortune on my worst enemy, great financially but the loons attracted to these people is plain scary.
If some fucker punched my Ma in the face i would smash them with anything i could get my hands on

If some fucker punched my Ma in the face i would smash them with anything i could get my hands on
Totally agree but sadly you would be the one getting the "justice", I am not sure if the law of the land would help you if you killed or maimed someone with a fire extinguisher!

There were. Only Phil ended up with a fracas though.

Noel was goaded by a dipper fan with a bit of chanting.

Pickford dealt with his situation better.

Who should he hang out with, given his mum and girlfriend are obviously not allowed?
Who said they're not allowed. It looks like Foden's girlfriend had the common sense to run out and get him back inside pronto when Foden came out to help his mother.

It's his mother who needs educating as her immediate thought was to make things much worse. If she cannot control her temper/anger in these scenarios, then Foden will suffer in the long term

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.