Foden video

Who said they're not allowed. It looks like Foden's girlfriend had the common sense to run out and get him back inside pronto when Foden came out to help his mother.

It's his mother who needs educating as her immediate thought was to make things much worse. If she cannot control her temper/anger in these scenarios, then Foden will suffer in the long term
Keeper said he needed to go out with better people (or words to that effect).

They all could do with some learning on how to avoid confrontations.

I doubt Phil will stop going out with either his mum or girlfriend. I merely asked Keeper a question.

yeah 3 blokes I'd pick whatever was handy and start swinging...fuck the consequences... them or me
Got smacked in the back after jumping up to celebrate an Aguero rocket against Chelsea a couple of years ago. Turned round and theres 4 big Eastern European blokes there. Fuck it i thought and went for the one who smacked me. Luckily his mates saw my side of things and told him to apologise. Phew!

No way is he from Bolton.......they're full on yonners ;)
I worked at Middlebrook right next to the Bolton ground, it was a strange mix of accents, like you say Yonners to posh Bolton, too many of them were Dippers as well, I had some arguments over football but we were proper shit in those days.

Keeper said he needed to go out with better people (or words to that effect).

They all could do with some learning on how to avoid confrontations.

I doubt Phil will stop going out with either his mum or girlfriend. I merely asked Keeper a question.
And he was right, if his mother is unable to control her aggression, Foden should be very wary going to public events with her

I worked at Middlebrook right next to the Bolton ground, it was a strange mix of accents, like you say Yonners to posh Bolton, too many of them were Dippers as well, I had some arguments over football but we were proper shit in those days.
Got in a few scraps at Burnden Park in the old days.

Hope our new arena security is an improvement on this shambles or better still give boxing a miss as more wannabees than x factor
Don’t know if you saw the Arena’s artist impression I posted but it shows a boxing match so I think it’s definitely on the agenda. The stage for concerts/artists as well as the boxing ring are both “in the round” looks fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.