Foden video

did my 'apprenticeship' there as a kid going with my older brother. Some proper loons at Bolton in 70's
We couldnt get tickets once in the City end (where the supermarket had half the end?) so we went in with Bolton on the other side of the segregation......cue blues shouting over why you in there ? Next it's us against the whole fucking stand of Bolton. Police rescued us and took us across the pitch gave us a bollocking and chucked us out.

Then we are fighting on the car park at the end as they kept City in. Mad days

There was loads of trouble from the Bolton bellends years ago at the Senior Soccer tournament in Manchester, absolute bunch of drongo’s, my mate had a City shirt on, we left before the final to avoid that lot.
They’re just restarting seniors football again by the look of it. Wonder if they’ll have better security this time or whether they’ll make the same mistakes again.

Hope this coward who punched Phil's mam gets his delivery of a ton white feathers anytime soon.

Who said they're not allowed. It looks like Foden's girlfriend had the common sense to run out and get him back inside pronto when Foden came out to help his mother.

It's his mother who needs educating as her immediate thought was to make things much worse. If she cannot control her temper/anger in these scenarios, then Foden will suffer in the long term

I'm pretty sure that wasn't her immediate thought. I'd wager her immediate thought was to protect her son.

And coke, horseracing, boxing football loads of people can't go out without getting coked up. Sad individuals who lack self confidence and need a boost to go out
Oswestry in Shropshire in a nice market town to drive through most of the time.
On a Friday night it is entirely different entirely due to consumption down the throat or up the nose.

I am not getting involved in an argument when we have only seen part of the scenario.

Whatever happened that night, Foden and co got off lightly thankfully but I hope lessons were learnt.

He is now a target for all the loons out there, just like all people in the public eye, and the same applies to his family and friends.

He has to change where and who he hangs out with and he needs to learn quickly.
Who is he supposed to hang out with? Give the lad a fucking break. He was out with his family in a private box, it should have been a safe enough environment. He's a Manchester lad and a footballer not a monk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.