Foden video

Bluemooners,

I awoke to 42 notifications this morning, so it’s clear I touched a nerve with what can only be considered a “sweeping generalization.” My apologies.

I was trying to relate my experiences, having grown up in and around Manchester and still being a frequent visitor. In doing so, I have offended some top class, lawful, upstanding citizens of a great, historic City I still call home, even though I live elsewhere atm. Again, my apologies.

Yesterday was a bit of a shit day and I was posting at the end of it. I may have ventured into hyperbole or, as I said, negative overgeneralization.

To anyone offended, or who felt included merely by dint of their heritage, that is unforgivable. You deserve better, esp from someone who knows better. Accordingly, I will endeavor to do better.

As a FOC, who looks on wistfully from afar, it is easy to say ”Ah, the good old days…” but I’m reminded that some of those were not so good, either.

Everywhere has its good and bad, both places and people, but one of the things that will always be true of Mancs is their ready sense of humor, willingness to lend a hand, and “salt of the earth” qualities that other places could learn from. In short, there ARE bad apples, but the barrel is very large and the bad apples are very few in number.

Again, my apologies for creating offence through my poor choice of words and generalizations. I will endeavor to do better.
Smelly bastard.

Bluemooners,

I awoke to 42 notifications this morning, so it’s clear I touched a nerve with what can only be considered a “sweeping generalization.” My apologies.

I was trying to relate my experiences, having grown up in and around Manchester and still being a frequent visitor. In doing so, I have offended some top class, lawful, upstanding citizens of a great, historic City I still call home, even though I live elsewhere atm. Again, my apologies.

Yesterday was a bit of a shit day and I was posting at the end of it. I may have ventured into hyperbole or, as I said, negative overgeneralization.

To anyone offended, or who felt included merely by dint of their heritage, that is unforgivable. You deserve better, esp from someone who knows better. Accordingly, I will endeavor to do better.

As a FOC, who looks on wistfully from afar, it is easy to say ”Ah, the good old days…” but I’m reminded that some of those were not so good, either.

Everywhere has its good and bad, both places and people, but one of the things that will always be true of Mancs is their ready sense of humor, willingness to lend a hand, and “salt of the earth” qualities that other places could learn from. In short, there ARE bad apples, but the barrel is very large and the bad apples are very few in number.

Again, my apologies for creating offence through my poor choice of words and generalizations. I will endeavor to do better.
Fair play. ..but you spelt humour the wrong way. Unforgivable.

This sort of shit never happens to Bernardo, gundo, aguero etc
Foden and grealish attract trouble wherever they go.
In fairness, Bernardo, Aguero and Gundog aren't surrounded by friends and family here so will only really mingle with other players so when going.out they will be more.guarded.
Foden and Grealish are still surrounded by family.and friends from growing up and will go out with them frequently. Their friends / family are less interested (or even have an awareness )in keeping up City's.public image

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.