Food & Service Issues 2014/15 (merged)

Re: New Season - New Food (merged)

Had a pint in Summerbee's Bar, quick service, which was ok but as I left I had my empty 'pint pot' in my hand as I'd not seen a bin and got a friendly telling off.

Also had one inside the ground pre-match again quick service but it took 2 staff one to take the order and use the till and the other to pour the beer which I had to go to the other end of the bar to get it.

£4 a pint means that it'll be only 4/5 beers over the season within the Etihad Complex.

My lad had a steak pie which looked overcooked but he said it was ok.

Prices are getting out of control both for food, drink and entry.

Happy Feet said:
Prices are getting out of control both for food, drink and entry.

Totally agree. Pie and a pint - ridiculous price. Will have to drink in one of locals and bring my own food.

The same arguement applies to the food and drink that applies to the ticket prices

If people keep paying the prices then the prices won't come down

If you don't like the service/prices/how your pie has been cooked/how your pint has been poured then don't buy them then the club will HAVE to do something about it

£2.80 for a bottle of pop is a joke
£2 for a coffee a joke.

£2.50 for 6 garlic dough balls., i couldnt complain they were bloody lovely haha

A fella behind me was complaining about 1.50 for a bag of crisps

I am one of those that grumbled at the price last season but there is no way I am paying £4 a pint.

It's clear city really don't give a shit about fans feedback with almost everything on the menus going up

I ordered 2 pints of Heineken, "that'll be £8.40 please",
I thought, well that'll be some of the last beers I have there.
I'll just vote with my feet and not pay it. Don't get me wrong, I can afford it but now it's over 4 quid a pint, I don't think its worth it that's all

Not entirely sure where all these "new" products were as the bar I went to last night had the exact same food options as last season. Obviously some places have changed, as someone above mentioned having Garlic Dough Balls, but the bar nearest to block 109 hadn't changed one iota from last season, in terms of food options and speed (or lack thereof) of service.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.