Football fan or City fan

City fan, barely watch any other football, including England, I don't count going to Carlisle Utd games as the wife is a fan and she wanted to start going again, tbf it is barely football lol

And cricket
Don't mind Rugby League or Union to be fair.
As for Cricket! Personally (and I accept many will disagree) to me that season Under Stuart Pearce where we didn't score at home for months I found a lot more entertaining than watching Cricket
Got to say though I do quite like when they can't be arsed to work our the score or it starts raining they call it 'a draw'. In years gone by I'd have been more than happy to have called a few City games a draw when I couldn't be arsed to (or more truthfully didn't want to) work out the score!.

I used to watch every game I could. Stoke v Everton, Wed night? I was watching it and heading every Rory Delap throw in.
Cruz Azul v Club Tijuana? I'm there, wishing I had a poncho.
Then one day I said to myself, "What the fuck are you doing, sitting in the basement, watching this shit all summer"?
Only watch City now unless I have absolutely nothing else to do and it's shit weather outside.

Last edited:
Just City for the most part will watch highlights of other games and the odd game if it effects City directly i.e. Arsenal v Liverpool etc and obviously England at World cup/Euros but never the friendlies couldn't care less.

I am a city and football fan

watch lots of games.
City season ticket (obvs).
Used to go to lots of non league before the Mrs became ill.
will watch any game on the telly if I have time

Hate the bias against us but just menas dont watch pre or post match shite and tend to watch the match without the sound.

Football has been so important to me in my life.
During my mid teens it was the only thing me and dad could talk about without arguing.
it was one of the things me and my grandad shared a love of.
During my dads decline football again became a way to communicate, even when he lost the power of speach. The last time i was able to take him out on my own was the west ham game in 2014 when we won the league.

In the dark years, in various kitchens at parties, I would always say...'I don't follow football, I'm a City supporter'. Known for my witty raconteur am I

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.