Football loosing Interest ? Is it Real or a Myth

Well I will have to stand corrected then, blimey.

Heres Utd doing it

It could get bad at Old Wembley climbing high as fuck

google climbing into old wembley Getty images has some video (wont link here)

We (some blues) did it Vs Newcastle Utd in 76 (not me)

Last edited:
I have this odd Feeling that Football isn't beeing watched so much anymore. All my cousins and family and friends have stopped watching and talking about football.

I feel like American Sports is growing in here while football is loosing many watchers. How is it in ur sorroundings ? Is it a myth or real
Thats funny cause it feels like the opposite here. American sports (baseball and to a lesser extend American football) decreasing in popularity while Football and the prem have gotten extremely popular

Seen it done at our games at Wembley mate yeah.....rushing security just after turnstile. Never seen us do what England fans did though....breaking down doors etc
At the City v United semi in 2011, there were a ridiculous amount of people who’d jibbed in. We had three on our coach alone who did it. The City end was throbbing with fans that day. Far more than the amount of tickets sold.

Seen it done at our games at Wembley mate yeah.....rushing security just after turnstile. Never seen us do what England fans did though....breaking down doors etc
The England final last year was like seeing a Michael Jackson or The Beatles concert. It was pure mania!

At the City v United semi in 2011, there were a ridiculous amount of people who’d jibbed in. We had three on our coach alone who did it. The City end was throbbing with fans that day. Far more than the amount of tickets sold.
What a day though eh mate....loved it. Great day to be blue.

Heres Utd doing it

It could get bad at Old Wembley climbing high as fuck

google climbing into old wembley Getty images has some video (wont link here)

We (some blues) did it Vs Newcastle Utd in 76 (not me)

Everton fans…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.