Football Manager 2011

well i've heeded some advice. brought in some new coaches, and the diamond seems to be working

rags home 2-2

hibs away 2-1

arse away 1-0 (pleased with that!)

hibs home 2-0

chelsea home 1-0 (again, pleased :))

bought darijo srna, bale, hazard and cheillini.

just one question, do i change the players around in the coaching schedules myself, or is it automatic? i haven't set it to auto - doesn't seem to be an option.

Bit of changing around in January, should be a team to push for a play off spot. Shame Hull have just killed Smalling and Anichebe.

[bigimg]http://i55.tinypic.com/2u3z0rc.jpg[/bigimg]

aphex said:
well i've heeded some advice. brought in some new coaches, and the diamond seems to be working

rags home 2-2

hibs away 2-1

hibs home 2-0

just one question, do i change the players around in the coaching schedules myself, or is it automatic? i haven't set it to auto - doesn't seem to be an option.
How much did you buy Bale for?

Blue Smarties said:
Bit of changing around in January, should be a team to push for a play off spot. Shame Hull have just killed Smalling and Anichebe.

Got a few players playing out of position there mate. I'm sure you know this though lol.

Griff93 said:
Blue Smarties said:

Got a few players playing out of position there mate. I'm sure you know this though lol.
Not really. Verratti has only just turned 18 and I've always had him, I train him into certain positions so he'll be used to that area in a bit. As for Vaagan he's an attacking midfielder with a left foot so does a job as inside forward. Galeano I'll admit did start as a CB but I couldn't pass up the opportunity of Smalling. Having those four in defence is solid, Hull didn't get a sniff in the first game together.

Blue Smarties said:
Griff93 said:
Not really. Verratti has only just turned 18 and I've always had him, I train him into certain positions so he'll be used to that area in a bit. As for Vaagan he's an attacking midfielder with a left foot so does a job as inside forward. Galeano I'll admit did start as a CB but I couldn't pass up the opportunity of Smalling. Having those four in defence is solid, Hull didn't get a sniff in the first game together.

For the life of me I couldn't see who the players were lol I could just see the colours so was going off that :)

Griff93 said:
Blue Smarties said:

For the life of me I couldn't see who the players were lol I could just see the colours so was going off that :)
Hah, if you click the image they enlarge :-)

SS117 said:
aphex said:

rags home 2-2

hibs away 2-1

hibs home 2-0

40m over 48 months

kolorov isn't that good on it i hear, so went for him.

aphex said:
SS117 said:

40m over 48 months

Spurs wanted £48M for Bale so i told they to do one!!
Got Fábio Coentrão for just £9M instead who is just as good as a left winger as he his a left back and is on par with Bale IMO

kippaxwarrior said:
aphex said:
40m over 48 months

Spurs wanted £48M for Bale so i told they to do one!!
Got Fábio Coentrão for just £9M instead who is just as good as a left winger as he his a left back and is on par with Bale IMO

*update*

i've given up again, it's fucking ridiculous!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.