Football Manager 2011

Spotted a couple of players in Chile while scouring S. America for decent players. Both playing for Colo Colo, Bryan Rabello, 16yo AM, would probably make a really good winger as well, and Sebastian Toro, CB but can play RB, really good stats already, and only 20. Not seen them mentioned anywhere else either, so they seem to be a bit more obscure.

Still Osasuna, in the CL group stage ive got Roma, Bayern and Standard which is a very tough group for me. Beat Roma 7-3 at home and Bayern away 1-0 so looking good. Just need 6 points against Standard and im through. Trying to win the league but going to be tough, might have to settle for top 4 again.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! Save game is corrupted and won't load! Lost 6 seasons, and all my rep. Twatting stupid game. Got Sheff Wed to the CL final (lost to Barca :( ) and don't really want to start again with them. Any suggestions who I should manage now? Non-top division sides preferably, I like a challenge ;p

-- 21 Feb 2011, 10:33 --

Pride_In_Battle said:
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! Save game is corrupted and won't load! Lost 6 seasons, and all my rep. Twatting stupid game. Got Sheff Wed to the CL final (lost to Barca :( ) and don't really want to start again with them. Any suggestions who I should manage now? Non-top division sides preferably, I like a challenge ;p

Torino it is! Never managed an Italian side in the entire history of football management games. Anything I should be aware of?<br /><br />-- 21 Feb 2011, 11:29 --<br /><br />So looking through the Torino squad... 7 DMs. Yes 7! And people slag Mancini off for being negative. Jesus....

Time for a mass clear-out me thinks. They've just signed a load of players as well, and they're all shite. Arrrrghhh...

Seems like the main challenge is to sort through the dead-wood and figure out my best XI. I got a wage budget of £155k a week. "Sweet!" I thought. Then I realised they were already spending over that, so can't bring players in til I ship some out.

just finished my first season with everton finished 6th, pee'd of i am had to beat stoke on the last game of the season to finish 4th. Went 2 nil down got it back to 2-2 which it finished at then united won and finished 4th. >:(

signed iker muniain (18yr old) in the first transfer window. his potential is nearly five stars

2 in 2..

Griff93 said:
aphex said:
signed iker muniain (18yr old) in the first transfer window. his potential is nearly five stars

2 in 2..

How much for mate?

£11.750.000

bought dzeko as well, but he is too tired at the moment. so i'm playing munian upfront with tevez for a bit.

Start of my 5th season, 5 wins and a draw so far, with 2 wins in the CL group (beat Arsenal). Could finally be the season i make a genuine title challenge. Got a bit of depth and finally some good young (albeit poached) Spanish youngsters. Been a challenge though, seems to be a dearth of decent re-gens in Spain.

Not conceded a goal yet either.

Got Mallorca into the CL in my first season :) It was tight but we got there in the end thanks to Borja Valero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.