Football Manager 2011

kippaxwarrior said:
aphex said:
40m over 48 months

kolorov isn't that good on it i hear, so went for him.

Spurs wanted £48M for Bale so i told they to do one!!
Got Fábio Coentrão for just £9M instead who is just as good as a left winger as he his a left back and is on par with Bale IMO
My Kolarov is decent, always gets assist from his free kicks. But he's the worst on my starting 11. I need a left back! At then end of my season going to attempt to get Bale and if I fail I'm going in for Coentrao.
What formation do you's play?

NEED HELP

Ok im on my 3rd try wth City. The other 2 times I have gotten sacked about 2/3rds into the season. I dont really bother messing with the training aspect so maybe i should start ha. Any tips from any season vets?

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
NEED HELP

Ok im on my 3rd try wth City. The other 2 times I have gotten sacked about 2/3rds into the season. I dont really bother messing with the training aspect so maybe i should start ha. Any tips from any season vets?
I don't bother with the training and I won the Premiership in my first season and I bought Elia, Gervinho, Srna and Hazard in my first season.

I've now in my 2nd and I bought Dzeko, Kjaer, Akinfeev and Arguero and won the League Cup upto now, out the FA Cup but quarter finals in Champions League :-)<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:07 am --<br /><br />Just got Bale.

Been flirting with him for a season and half and made him unhappy at Spuds, they was still playing him though. At the end of it all they must of been pissed of with it and just offered him to me for £20 million. Bargain!

The race is on!!!

[bigimg]http://i51.tinypic.com/wbyjd0.png[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i54.tinypic.com/azcot1.png[/bigimg]

Yay finally broken the Barca-Real cartel at the top of the league (although mainly because Barca had a shit season), finished 2nd, a meagre 16 points off top spot.

Real - 98
Espanyol - 82
Barca - 75
At. Madrid - 71

Just finished my 2nd season with City and won the League Cup and the Premiership.

Also I made Gareth Bale unsettled and upset by putting a £30 million bid in for him and they rejected it and then I admired his talent, he wanted to leave the Spuds. At the end of the season they offered me £20 million for Bale which I was pritty pleased with :-)

Chelsea and Liverpool both sacked there managers and then approached me, I rejected them both.

Anyone know a world class centre mid or might join me?

SS117 said:
Just finished my 2nd season with City and won the League Cup and the Premiership.

Also I made Gareth Bale unsettled and upset by putting a £30 million bid in for him and they rejected it and then I admired his talent, he wanted to leave the Spuds. At the end of the season they offered me £20 million for Bale which I was pritty pleased with :-)

Chelsea and Liverpool both sacked there managers and then approached me, I rejected them both.

matias fernandez

trueblue09 said:
SS117 said:

Javier Pastore / Paulo Henrique

but again depends on your system and your style of play
I play a 4-1-1-3-1

Back 4
Yaya
Milner (But I want someone like Hamsik or Pastore)
Gervinho - Silva/Hazard - Elia
Tevez/Dzeko

Which one will be the best to buy?

trueblue09 said:
SS117 said:
I play a 4-1-1-3-1

Back 4
Yaya
Milner (But I want someone like Hamsik or Pastore)
Gervinho - Silva/Hazard - Elia
Tevez/Dzeko

Which one will be the best to buy?

Pastore mate. hes got so good on mine. ive won the premier league and champions league every year majorly thanks to that guy. hes quick aswell ! ive just sold him tevez and about 10 others because their agents wanted 200,000 a week and wouldnt budge and tevez is already 30! so i took the money. i wish i could release a press conference stating why i sold half my team. now im top by 8 points in january :) happy days

paulo henrique gets very good aswell if you buy and play him. him and pastore are my suggestions to you my friend.
Thanks pal :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.