Football Manager 2011

kippaxwarrior said:
Jackson-ctid said:
I have worked on a tactic for the past 2 weeks and I think I've finally nailed it, works well with City, Real Madrid, Spurs, Liverpool and Dortmund.

FMTactic-1.png

These are the roles you have to give each player:

Goalkeeper: SWEEPER KEEPER & SUPPORT
Left Back & Right Back: FULL BACK & ATTACK
Central Defender: CENTRAL DEFENDER & DEFEND
Defensive Midfielder: DEEP LYING PLAYMAKER & SUPPORT
Central Midfielder: BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER & SUPPORT
AMCL: WINGER & SUPPORT
AMC: TREQUARTISTA & ATTACK
AMCR: INSIDE FORWARD & ATTACK
ST: POACHER & ATTACK

With City, the tactic would be set out as the usual back 4 + keeper with Yaya playing the deep lying playmaker role and De Jong as the box to box midfielder, Tevez on the right, Balotelli on the left, Silva in the middle and Dzeko up front.

Good tactic that
Just beat Chelsea and Arsenal

Edited it slightly further and now it's almost unbeatable(Barca... :\)

Instead of setting Roaming to More Roaming, set it to Stick to Position and edit the Player Instructions for the top 4 players to allow them to Roam. It gives you a much more solid defence, haven't conceded in 7 games and the attackers go about their business as normal.

just spoke to the city Researcher seems like a sound bloke. if your on here it was nice talking to you to mate sorry i didnt respond before you went i was making coffee. was just looking at our players and i found it quite hard to disagree with any of the players ratings i meen the only slight exception for me is proberly boyata but then again he hasnt really proved anything this season in my personal opinion.

Chairman Wesker said:
just spoke to the city Researcher seems like a sound bloke. if your on here it was nice talking to you to mate sorry i didnt respond before you went i was making coffee. was just looking at our players and i found it quite hard to disagree with any of the players ratings i meen the only slight exception for me is proberly boyata but then again he hasnt really proved anything this season in my personal opinion.

Get Kolo to Tutor him and he improves very nicely.

revisisland said:
Chairman Wesker said:

Get Kolo to Tutor him and he improves very nicely.

ah nice il try that next time ive already sold him and im only in my second season :P

Won League 1 in my 2nd season with Bury and now doing well in the championship. Signed a back up keeper, a few squad players on loan and also got Guidetti back on loan. Got Barretto and 2 young argies on loan aswell and got Biseswar on a free. Signed a 5 youngsters for less than £500k. 1 is out on loan and the other 4 are in the 1st team squad. If i can finish in the top half i will be happy, just want to get my younsters better so they can perform in the prem before i get promoted.

Hi everyone!

I unfortunately decided to give FM11 a try a week ago, and I say unfortunately as I have not been able to do my day job nor sleep more than a couple of hours a day. I'm not kidding.

Anyway, I was wondering about something I'm sure you are able to help me with.

I am now running the game on v11.0, and have put in some work in it. What happens when I install the latest patch? Will all my data disappear and I have to start anew again?

Cheers!

Matt the Giant said:
Hi everyone!

I unfortunately decided to give FM11 a try a week ago, and I say unfortunately as I have not been able to do my day job nor sleep more than a couple of hours a day. I'm not kidding.

Anyway, I was wondering about something I'm sure you are able to help me with.

I am now running the game on v11.0, and have put in some work in it. What happens when I install the latest patch? Will all my data disappear and I have to start anew again?

Cheers!

Your not the only one mate, trust me. Was up till 3 in the morning last night!
Anyway, if you install the latest patch the saved games are still there and they still run on the old patch data. It's only the new games that will run on the new patch data.

Copy and paste your saved game somewhere else though so you have a backup before updating. Don't want it crashing and loosing all your work!<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:56 pm --<br /><br />Oh and as I said in the post above, I got addictively keen and there is another update on my story (about half way down the page)!:
<a class="postlink" href="http://footballmanagerstory.com/forum/index.php?topic=94.45" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://footballmanagerstory.com/forum/i ... opic=94.45</a>

Enjoy.

I started a game as Southampton, in my first friendly vs Doncaster Billy Sharp scored for them from well inside his own half lobbed my keeper never seen that before, won anyway.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:38 pm --<br /><br />Who got that Yurchenko on a free easily??? i cant get a work permit for him ive been rejected 3 times now and on appeal, any way round this im southampton by the way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.