Football Manager 2011

I've just stared a game as Man City. Can anyone recommend some decent young players for Center Mid, Winger, and a striker?

Griff93 said:
I've just stared a game as Man City. Can anyone recommend some decent young players for Center Mid, Winger, and a striker?

Arturo Vidal, Neymar and... why do you need a striker? Khouma Babacar

Griff93 said:
Eden Hazard.

Get in Neymar and Vagner Love up top. Neymar as the protoge, Love as a partner for Tevez. Trust me, T&L will get you about 40 goals a season between them.

Griff93 said:

Dzeko is incredible, got 19 in 23 for me alongside Tevez, who has 25. Eden Hazard is incredible, even better than Silva and only 19. Use Balotelli as a winger set to inside forward and he's unstoppable, and if you praise his good performances he becomes extremely consistent and actually listens to you. I'm now one of his favourite people.

As for central mid, what formation are you playing, as it makes a big difference as to the type of midfielder you need. If it's just a box to box mid, use Milner there, he's been amazing for me in a trio of NDJ and Yaya.

You don't need too many players for City, I'm currently top of the league, Eden Hazard is the only regular starter not in the current team.

Sign Yaya Sanogo and Romelu Lukaku as back-up to Tev and Dzeko, they're only 19 and 20, but you can throw them straight in and they'll do a job, and won't mind if you leave them out.

Also make sure you sign an Argentinian defender called Galeano. His stats are ok to begin with, but in a couple of years he goes on to become absolutely incredible! Villarreal also have a brilliant young defender called Musacchio, who's only 20. Get a replacement for Kolo as he's very inconsistent and nowhere near good enough to be a regular starter.

bluethai said:
Look! what I found!

aprilfool1.jpg

aprilfool2.jpg

sad.gif

Hahahahahah!! Owned.

For a bargain get Rafael Toloi
Only cost me £6M and is 19, first choice CB with Kompany already after 4 months into my 1st season, scores lot of goals from Corners
Also send scouts to brazil, you can pick up fantastic talents for low prices

Just got some right bargains in the January window.

Samir Nasri worth £9 million got him for £7 million.
Karim Benzema worth £12.5 million got him for £9 million.
Angel Di Maria worth £9.5 million got him for £7.5 million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.