Football Manager 2011

dimariay.png

In true United fashion, I plumped for this lad as a bargain basement signing. I pay him more per week than the £500 I signed him for.

Value.

Viva Rivaldo said:
dimariay.png

In true United fashion, I plumped for this lad as a bargain basement signing. I pay him more per week than the £500 I signed him for.

Value.
Shit composure....get rid

I kid, nice pickup he could be great

Viva Rivaldo said:
dimariay.png

Value.
He could turn out as good as Bebe.

Viva Rivaldo said:
Or Hernandez.
Hahaha waaaaheeeeey. You'll be lucky if he turns into Hernandez but extremely lucky if he turns out as good as Jo.

orangupingu_mcfc said:
Would anyone be interested in doing a network league? I have no idea how they work but I'm sure someone on here does.

i'd be up for doing this. PM me when your setting it up as i may forget to come back and check this thread

If you are used to clicking through quickly or spending a lot of time checking out player stats/scouting etc you will probably find the network games a ballache.
You have to wait for everyone to click continue to continue (makes sense) but you could be sat there for ages waiting for someone else to click.
Alternatively you can set it up so that you can force the continue if people are holding up play - that wont please the people who are on the hunt for more players etc.

I played a network game with 2 other people and it took a hell of a long time. We were living in the same house so we could at least go into the other guys room to get him to hurry up (he usually claimed it was himself who was waiting).

Its good but the more people you have the slower it tends to go, unless you adopt the force continue but like i said it can piss you off. Also i think everyone would have to be online at the same time to continue the league (i think) which could prove difficult. That is unless you are all students and cant be bothered to do any work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.