Football Manager 2011

Sleeping_Easy said:
orangupingu_mcfc said:
Would anyone be interested in doing a network league? I have no idea how they work but I'm sure someone on here does.

i'd be up for doing this. PM me when your setting it up as i may forget to come back and check this thread

Can you pm me too, i'm interested. I play network games via hamachi.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hamachi.cc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.hamachi.cc</a>

I've made a new save and now managing Newcastle, shit team with a good transfer budget.

Bought Fred and Frey and got Hazard on Loan.

parkerblue said:
If you are used to clicking through quickly or spending a lot of time checking out player stats/scouting etc you will probably find the network games a ballache.
You have to wait for everyone to click continue to continue (makes sense) but you could be sat there for ages waiting for someone else to click.
Alternatively you can set it up so that you can force the continue if people are holding up play - that wont please the people who are on the hunt for more players etc.

I played a network game with 2 other people and it took a hell of a long time. We were living in the same house so we could at least go into the other guys room to get him to hurry up (he usually claimed it was himself who was waiting).

Its good but the more people you have the slower it tends to go, unless you adopt the force continue but like i said it can piss you off. Also i think everyone would have to be online at the same time to continue the league (i think) which could prove difficult. That is unless you are all students and cant be bothered to do any work.
Yep, all good points. I've done it with room-mates, and it always worked fine, whereas whenever I've done it with others online over Hamachi, it's taken a while to get going. If we did it, we should limit it to a few people, and possibly have a skype conversation or summat going in case people needed to say summat.

Just about to play the League Cup final in my first season with Everton against Bolton. Think I have a problem, I've just put on a scarf just like Mancini does. I blame the Facebook page for giving me ideas...

Blue Smarties said:
Just about to play the League Cup final in my first season with Everton against Bolton. Think I have a problem, I've just put on a scarf just like Mancini does. I blame the Facebook page for giving me ideas...
Amateur.

When I got to the playoff final, I wore my suit.

I Lost.

Having just beaten United in the FA Cup semi-final I now have to play Manchester City in the final. As the scarf won me the League Cup I feel to make it a cup double I'll have to bring the scarf back, it'll be a scarf off on the sidelines between me and Mancini.

Having taken an early lead in the cup final I thought the double was on only for Dzeko and Tevez to dash those hopes. The scarf is now going back in the wardrobe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.