Football Manager 2011

3 games to go with the red dippers.
Did woeful in all cup competitions, missed qualifying out of my europa group on goal difference, got knocked out at home in league cup by reading and knocked out away from home in FA cup by reading AGAIN !

However I'm holding onto 4th spot by the skin of my teeth from arsenal and city.

On my Barca save busy signing up young stars and signing players a year in advance of the move(got Hamsik for £40m for next summer) so that I still get a season out of my current squad and then can move guys along ready for the new lot to come in.

Looking at Phil Jones and Alex Sandro as my other 2 big signings.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:52 pm --<br /><br />also took the Argentina job after the 2014 World Cup.

I'm a year in with Villa. Sold quite a few players....

Had a poor first season as i was trying to find an effective tactic. Eventually settled on one and managed to win 6 of my last 7 games to finish 11th, only 3 points behind Chelsea. Beat Wolves in the Carling Cup Final aswell so at least i have a trophy to show for my first season...

Teams looks something like this....

----------------------------Friedel----------------------

Walker-----------Carrico--------------Dunne---------Warnock

---------------------------Tymoschuck---------------------

-------------------Ramsey (loan)----Defour----------------

-----------Falcao-----------Barrios--------Bent-----------

Subs: (from) Agbonlahor, Downing, Albrighton, Phil Jones, Guzan, Guardado, Witsel, Rasmus Elm, Collins, Clarke, Bannan, Delph.

Walker and Ramsey have gone back to their parent clubs now. Phil Jones will probably phase Dunne out. Elm can probably take Ramsey's place. Just need a good right back and a better left back and i should be fine. Oh, and a new keeper. Friedel is well old.

Viva Rivaldo said:
orangupingu_mcfc said:
Would anyone else be willing to set this up? I really don't have a clue how to do it.

Thanks.
I've done it before with hamachi, so I could give it a go.

Cheers, maybe once you start to set it up we can write a list on here of everyone involved etc.

Also we'll need to settle on rules.

orangupingu_mcfc said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
orangupingu_mcfc said:
Would anyone else be willing to set this up? I really don't have a clue how to do it.

Thanks.

Cheers, maybe once you start to set it up we can write a list on here of everyone involved etc.

Well, I'd suggest limiting it to not many more than 5 people; have an auto-continue of maybe 30 seconds or 1 minute, and suggest what I said before about some sort of IM conversation so if anybody needs any extra time for anything, they can say so.

Viva Rivaldo said:
orangupingu_mcfc said:
Viva Rivaldo said:

Well, I'd suggest limiting it to not many more than 5 people; have an auto-continue of maybe 30 seconds or 1 minute, and suggest what I said before about some sort of IM conversation so if anybody needs any extra time for anything, they can say so.

I think if we do 5-6 people it'd be OK. 30 seconds seems too short to me - people might have other things going on around them so maybe 45s-60s would be best. IM sems sensible too, obviously we could swap details by PM when we're all sorted.

Do we all have to have hamachi installed?

orangupingu_mcfc said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
orangupingu_mcfc said:

I think if we do 5-6 people it'd be OK. 30 seconds seems too short to me - people might have other things going on around them so maybe 45s-60s would be best. IM sems sensible too, obviously we could swap details by PM when we're all sorted.

Yup - it's only a small download. I'll set up a private network on it, and anyone who wants to play just has to log in to Hamachi and join my network. Could give it a trial tonight if anyone wants to.

As for teams - any suggestions? The obvious option would be to do all the big teams in La Liga or the Premier League, but I don't mind smaller ones.

Viva Rivaldo said:
orangupingu_mcfc said:
Viva Rivaldo said:

Yup - it's only a small download. I'll set up a private network on it, and anyone who wants to play just has to log in to Hamachi and join my network. Could give it a trial tonight if anyone wants to.

As for teams - any suggestions? The obvious option would be to do all the big teams in La Liga or the Premier League, but I don't mind smaller ones.

Whatever really, I don't mind regarding teams - I'm not really that good anyway so I'll manage whoever and give it a go.

I'm fine for a trial tonight, anyone else up for it?

Which version of hamachi do I need?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.