Football Manager 2011

orangupingu_mcfc said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
orangupingu_mcfc said:
I think if we do 5-6 people it'd be OK. 30 seconds seems too short to me - people might have other things going on around them so maybe 45s-60s would be best. IM sems sensible too, obviously we could swap details by PM when we're all sorted.

Do we all have to have hamachi installed?
Yup - it's only a small download. I'll set up a private network on it, and anyone who wants to play just has to log in to Hamachi and join my network. Could give it a trial tonight if anyone wants to.

As for teams - any suggestions? The obvious option would be to do all the big teams in La Liga or the Premier League, but I don't mind smaller ones.

Whatever really, I don't mind regarding teams - I'm not really that good anyway so I'll manage whoever and give it a go.

I'm fine for a trial tonight, anyone else up for it?

Which version of hamachi do I need?
https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi2/download.aspx

Unmanaged, is what I downloaded & use.

Viva Rivaldo said:
orangupingu_mcfc said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
Yup - it's only a small download. I'll set up a private network on it, and anyone who wants to play just has to log in to Hamachi and join my network. Could give it a trial tonight if anyone wants to.

As for teams - any suggestions? The obvious option would be to do all the big teams in La Liga or the Premier League, but I don't mind smaller ones.

Whatever really, I don't mind regarding teams - I'm not really that good anyway so I'll manage whoever and give it a go.

I'm fine for a trial tonight, anyone else up for it?

Which version of hamachi do I need?
https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi2/download.aspx

Unmanaged, is what I downloaded & use.

Just downloaded and installed it. Let me know whenever you're ready.

Right, tested it with orangupingu and it's up.

For future reference, the Hamachi server is called "bluemoonfm" and the password is the same. Go on FM, click "join network game" and input the IP from my Hamachi server.

I look forward to being beaten by some of you.

I have a network game going with 5 people, we found the best way to do it was having force continue on so when 4 of us have clicked it away we went(unless you had important news then you would have to wait for all), seemed to work well rather than the timer because if you were in the middle of a contract offer and it got moved on it would sometimes piss the agents off so they would'nt negotiate the next turn.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onXmcFUOpp0[/youtube]

Check out them two screamers from Kolarov! Finally he does something useful. I only drew because Downing's goal stood when he's offside as well :(

I know some clubs are happy coming away from City with a point but I believe I just took it to a whole new level on my Everton game...

wths.png

I've got a bit of a dilemma. I'm into the second season of my Porto game, quarter finals of the CL with the upper hand on the rags going into the second leg, going to win the league for a second time, got a great young team that's only going to get better but A.C Milan have just approached me to take over and I don't know what to do.

I've decided to delay the decision until the end of the season so I have time to make my mind up. I'm really tempted because the prospect of being at Porto for a third season bores me. But I've got a great team going and don't want to leave them. I don't know what to do.

Griff93 said:
I've got a bit of a dilemma. I'm into the second season of my Porto game, quarter finals of the CL with the upper hand on the rags going into the second leg, going to win the league for a second time, got a great young team that's only going to get better but A.C Milan have just approached me to take over and I don't know what to do.

I've decided to delay the decision until the end of the season so I have time to make my mind up. I'm really tempted because the prospect of being at Porto for a third season bores me. But I've got a great team going and don't want to leave them. I don't know what to do.
Make two saves. Go to Milan and see how you like it but if you don't, just go back to your Porto save

Griff93 said:

On one of my saves, took over wigan when they were in the championship, got them promoted first time of asking, then consolidated in the prem and 2nd season of the prem i won the FA cup with them. Built a fairly decent (and mostly english team) but left after being offered the Tottenham job. Probably one of the worst decisions i've ever made on FM.

Finished 4th with spurs but was sacked when new owners came in. Wigan went on to win back to back FA cups and i ended up going to Italy with Udinese (who had sold all their best players)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.