Football Manager 2011

Just as I was taking to Everton they sacked me in January 2014 after I'd made three cup finals and one semi final since the start of the Everton campaign. Also just made it through the Champions League groups having qualified the year before (whilst picking up manager of the year) and was awaiting Bayern Munich at home having qualified while being the third seed in the group containing Juve and Schalke. This also at a club where your players are poached.

Well it's all good. Athletico Madrid offered me a job in June with a £50,000,000 kitty and De Gea and Aguero still at the club. Got all my staff and trying to sneak a few players from Everton.

stingthunder said:
saleblue16 said:
stingthunder said:
how do you get on and use the editor?
are u on steam or playing off the cd ?
im playing it on steam

If you're on PC:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2011\tools\editor
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2011\tools\editor

If you're on Mac:

/Users/*YOURUSERNAME*/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/football manager 2010/tools/

I started a new game, put the game start date to Feb 2011 and then went unemployed and on holiday till June to see who got relegated as usually that's a good challenge. Anyway low and behold Man City came 18th so the perfect side to pick up, would people say I should sell everyone and start afresh or infact keep the squad on the mega wages and try and destroy the championship?

Blue Smarties said:
Just as I was taking to Everton they sacked me in January 2014 after I'd made three cup finals and one semi final since the start of the Everton campaign. Also just made it through the Champions League groups having qualified the year before (whilst picking up manager of the year) and was awaiting Bayern Munich at home having qualified while being the third seed in the group containing Juve and Schalke. This also at a club where your players are poached.

Well it's all good. Athletico Madrid offered me a job in June with a £50,000,000 kitty and De Gea and Aguero still at the club. Got all my staff and trying to sneak a few players from Everton.
Best change your location then mate ;)

I started a new game, put the game start date to Feb 2011 and then went unemployed and on holiday till June to see who got relegated as usually that's a good challenge. Anyway low and behold Man City came 18th so the perfect side to pick up, would people say I should sell everyone and start afresh or infact keep the squad on the mega wages and try and destroy the championship?
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME !!!?

I'm 3 points clear at the top with City in the first season. Bought Mata, Sanchez and Kaka (who I got for £10.26m on January deadline day. Bargain.) My first team is this:

---------------Hart--------------
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Kolarov
-----------Yaya---Kaka----------
Sanchez-------Silva---------Mata
--------------Tevez-------------

Looking to buy another CB in the summer though.

Halfpenny said:
I'm 3 points clear at the top with City in the first season. Bought Mata, Sanchez and Kaka (who I got for £10.26m on January deadline day. Bargain.) My first team is this:

---------------Hart--------------
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Kolarov
-----------Yaya---Kaka----------
Sanchez-------Silva---------Mata
--------------Tevez-------------

Looking to buy another CB in the summer though.
Simon Kjaer is a quality CB to sign for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.